I love my little wriggler.

Becs

Reaction score
Aw, I'm feeling really mushy today about my little wriggler. Each time I feel a little kick or wriggle I just can't help smiling. I feel as though we are really bonding now, I'm gettin gused to the little taps and waves and he/she is getting used to my heartbeat and voice. I wish DH could share this, it's so amazing.

P.S - We have our scan on Monday and have decided to find out the sex after all. I can't help it I want to picture who is in me. :D

Anyone else having really mushy moments?

aww bless you hun and yay in finding out the sex :)
i quite often smile to myself when he kicks in me
manda xx

Oh yes, I've been having them for weeks. I call him my little future 'nappy bum' :lol:

Ahhh that's cute. Yeah mine just this week become the little wriggler.

awww i know how you feel becs, i get all mushy too :D

Yeah!! I love my baby sooooooo much and I tell him so everyday!!!!!! I talk to him all the time as if he was here lol especially when he kicks....nut alert :lol: I feel like I have a very special bond with him already :D

awww how great u must be feeling ladies :dance: , can't wait to feel my little boy who seems to be sooo quiet so far. i do feel something strange now and again not sure if it was my baby :think:
can't wait to join u.

Yay for you and mushdom!

I chat to Conifold all the time, I love her so much!! I sing to her too. Poor thing.

awww i talk to max all the time,so does OH and his big sister.i smile when i get akick I love the feeling its great to have that special bond isnt it

I am Mushy queen when it comes to my baby boy.
I feel so protective of my Collier and hold my tummy giggling like a nutter when i see him kicking my stomach. I catch myself simply smiling like a looney thinking about him. and have these random bursts of YYYYESSSSSSSSSSSS IM HAVING A BABY and i start dancing and singing shouting out my joy this could be anywhere :oops: :D
The kids at work think im so funny when i do this :rotfl:
I even ring my mum up just to tell her this which makes her laugh. :lol:
IM IN LOVE WITH MY BOY :D :D :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel left out :( I don't feel all mushy :(

I get a bit worried about the baby though - doesn't seem to be moving at night as much as it used to. Baby does move during the day but I don't notice it as much as I am busy.

I hope I start to feel protective - I think its cos I am still getting used to being pregnant and sometimes I forget I am ( until I get a kick)

I don't feel mushy towards the baby yet, sure I care about it, but I don't sing or talk to it! :eek:ops I feel like a bad mummy now! Maybe it's cos I've already got a kid I've known for 5 years :think:

awwww, i get mushy moments too, i naturally have my hands on my belly most of the time and i get excited when i see other people with little kids.lol.

I notice most of you know what sex your having, and have even given them names.
For me I think not knowing the sex makes it seem less real. My baby is still an 'it' at the moment and it's hard to imagine them after they're born.
At this stage with James I knew he was a boy and had named him, he had an identity.
I think I might feel closer to mine when I find out the sex tomorrow.

I hear what you are saying Muppetmummy, I reckon people with kids already must have barely any time to stop, I am not at all surprised it is harder to feel mushy. I sit all day at my desk not really working but fantasising instead plus I have a long commute to get lost in my thoughts. I think it is everything to do with having the luxury of time and nothing to do with how you will feel when baby finally arrives.

P.S

Andrew felt her/him kick for the first time last night. We both feel asleep with daft grins on our faces. :D

muppetmummy said:
I notice most of you know what sex your having, and have even given them names.
For me I think not knowing the sex makes it seem less real. My baby is still an 'it' at the moment and it's hard to imagine them after they're born.
At this stage with James I knew he was a boy and had named him, he had an identity.
I think I might feel closer to mine when I find out the sex tomorrow.

Yeah thats what I think to and I am team green all the way to the end. I still call the baby it even though I don't mean to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back