I love my hospital now

laetitia85

Reaction score
I take back all the bad things I said about my hospital lol
Today I had an appointment with the midwife (my first proper appointment) and it went very well. She was lovely and she reassured me that they DO do emergency scans (i was told they didn't).

I put on 6kg since the beginning of my pregnancy - can you imagine!!!!!
And today I bought some new lingerie on sale (sexy lingerie, not maternity!!) and I have gone from a 34D to a crazy 38DD!!!!!!!!

She listened to the baby's heartbeat, it's perfectly regular.

I'm happy everything went well!

13lbs is ok!!! I bought some nice undies the other day - it makes you feel so good doesn't it, instead of feeling like a blob! Glad you got on ok today with the midwife.

Alfie
xx

Good for you, you are entitled to treat yourself once in a while.

That's good news about the emergency scans, I can remember that you were worried about that a while ago.

A x

I'm really pleased the apt went well. You must be really relieved this evening. Isn't the sound of the heart beat amazing! I didn't want to get up!

I've just bought an angel sounds doppler on ebay for £16.99!! I never thought I would. We don't have much spare money but after my 16wk apt I wanted my DD to be able to hear the heart beat too at home.

I'm glad you feel better about the hospital. :clap: for the NHS!!

I can't get to sleep. I was on the phone to 3 of my old school friends this evening telling them about the baby and now I'm wide awake. I know I'll be shattered tomorrow.

:sleep:

glad everything went well, atleast u can relax now knwoing aboutt he emercency scans and having a nice m/w.
6kg aint bad really, and good on you 4 treating yourself, you deserve it :D
x sophie x

aww I'm glad everything went well and you feel better about your hospital now :hug: :hug:

Jamie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back