• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I love him sooo much!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Ever since my scan yesterday, Iv feel like alot more close to Jamie now.
Its soo wierd.
I felt like it after my 12 week scan, but not as much.
I absaloutly love him to pieses and I havent even met him yet.
Its been a bit overwhelming, havent felt like this before really, especially over soemone iv never met.
I think it was seeing him so big, and kick me etc Oh and finding out the sex definatly did it too.
Has anyone else felt this way after there 20 week scan?

Aww hun thats so sweet, I hope I feel the same way after my scan because it sounds so nice xx I cant wait to find out what Im having, so exciting! :) x

Yep, know exactly how you feel :D I've had a fewcomplications during my pregnancy so i've had about 7 scans in total now so i've seen my little one growing each time. I love her to bits and can't wait to have her now! The maternal bond is very strong even before the baby is born I think! Congrats on finding out you're having a little boy xxx

Thanks huni :D
Yeah theres definatly a strong bond there.
Dont no what id do if anything happened to him really :pray:

That's so sweet - I already feel so close to my unborn baby, and I know it'll be a million times stronger when I see him/her again. I hope my pics are as good as yours!

And Jamie's a really lovely name :hug:

Awh Darling.... Congrats on your little boy!

I have felt like this about "tiny" since my 20 week scan thats why I had the 4D and I am due another Jan 19th!!!! :dance: :dance:

Its overwhelming isnt it???? I can understand how you feel its such a sweet thing though!!!

xxx

Ah that's lovely and am so pleased for you.

I feel exactly the same and have done right from day one, I fell in love the minute I knew there was a little bean growing inside, I am so protective of them already! I said to my Mum its amazing the strong love both my and my husband feel for a little person we are yet to meet. Goodness knows what I will be like when they are born!!!! :D

It does make it so much more real when you seem them so clearly and you can feel them wriggling about in there, its so amazing when you think about it, we're all growing a whole new person :)

I feel exactly the same, I was a bit worried I wouldnt as we stayed team green but bubba is such a part of me now that its almost like I cant remember how it was before! I just cant wait until bubba comes now so I can find out the sex and get to know him/her properly. Everything about it is so exciting :cheer:

Same! I feel like hes such a big part of my life and stuff, i dont wanna ever not have him.
If that makes sence lol
Aww I really want a 4d scan. :)
My dad said I can have one next month and hed pay for it, even though he says why dont I just be patient and wait to meet him. lol Men really dont understand :lol:
How many weeks due you normally get one at as I dont want to leave it too late because then there isnt really much point as in a few youll have him there already.
Also how do you go about getting one booked?

I have pm'd you hun!!!

But I know excatly what men are like my OH wasnt keen on having one till her seen baby yawning and sucking their thumb!!! I absolutely loved it and I have it all on DVD, lus going back 19th :cheer:

I bet you feel miles better now with all your worries you had at the begining!!! Similar to me!!

So Jamie is that his name?? Its gorge

xxx

Yeah thats what iv chosen...so far.
No dought Ill have another one by the time hes born :lol:
I do love the name Jamie though so I may stick with it :D

I know exactly what you mean - my Fiance and I were both saying last night how much we are completely in love with our baby boy - can't wait to meet him!!! I defo feel I've bonded with him already - 15 weeks to go until we meet him! x

It's overwhelming isn't it? Especially when you find out the sex.. can really help you bond.. what with all those movements etc. I have a feeling the next few months are going to be really good for you.. the more you feel your baby moving inside you the more love you'll feel for your little Jamie.. and just imagine how you'll feel when he arrives!! I'm so happy that you feel so in love with your little one! You're so lucky to feel that way. Some first timers take some time to bond and some don't bond at all. xxx :hug:

its a lovely feeling, just wait till ur holding LO in ur arms :D

I cant wait!
I keep telling him that mummy doesnt mind if you come out a few weeks early lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj