And I'm team!...

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I NEW it!!
BLUE!! :cheer: :cheer:
Im so happy!
The women said its definatly a boy as he kept showing us his bits, typical boy eh :lol:
Went shopping afterwards and got rather carried away came home with 4 huge bags of matalan stuff haha.
He looks absaloutly gorgeous :)
When I saw him kick in my stomache I felt it at the same time, was really cool :)
Im proper chuffed, havent stopped smiling all day :dance:
Also the women said Ima ctually 20 weeks + 1 days today. So she put me foward a few days.

Picture.jpg

WooHoo congratulations on team BLUE and what great pictures you got :D
Oh and i guessed right :dance: xx

:cheer: Congratulations! And so many clear pictures!!

Thanks guys! :D
Yeah the scan pics are great.
Hes a right little wriggler so he moved loads, so she had to get the pictures quick before he was off moving around again :lol:

Wow, congratulations hun! :cheer: :cheer: I guessed right too! Awww you got brilliant pics, they're amazing!

Woohoo! I got it right - I think that's a first!

What fab pics - I can't wait for my next scan! And great that you got so many too :cheer:

I just hope if I'm having a boy he can resist waving his bits at us as I want to stay team green :lol:

Wooohooo for team blue! Very pleased your little boy was proud to show his bits for you and as the other ladies have said fantastic scan pictures :cheer:

awww darling, soz I didnt see this sooner... even tho ive just said it to ya on MSN congrats on joining team blue!! im over the moon for you!! and thouse scan pics are lovely!!!

hehe you thought right then :cheer:
congratulations on having a son :hug:

loving the bottom left piccy!

AAAAW. amazing pics.. i dont think ive ever seen any as clear as that..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOo i just knew you were team blue.. lol

x x x

Congratulations on Team BLUE
Have you thought of any names for him?

congrats chick...the pics are wicked bbes
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads