yay bout flippin time , hubby felt him !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
well one day off being 25 weeks and hubby finally felt him , its not that we havent been able to feel him from outside for a couple of weeks its just hubby never here or his quite when he is , but finally he felt him this morning ! and proceeded to go , ewww that felt like a alien lol it shocked him ,it didnt knwo what to expect ! he was like 'is that him ????' what else did he think it was !

last night it was a shame hubby werent here , dunno what babe was up to but i had kicks and prods both sides of me tummy and down me pubic line , he must of been dancing or somethign cos it was everywhere and made me feel quite sick :rotfl:

awwwwwww thats wkd

how many weeks are you before you feel the baby???? i cant wait much longer :x

I am dying for my DH to feel our bubs, but I think the warmth of his hands puts LO to sleep :rotfl:

Hooray! It's about flippin' time! LOL. LMAO @ alien!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know its a lovely feeling to share kicks for the last wk or so kicks have got so strong my belly is moving all over the joint lol

marie
22+6

My oh felt them last week too! but they werent really strong ones and felt like my tummy was twitching so I think he was wondering what all the fuss is about! every other time hes tried as soon as he touches my belly they stop!

Yay! That's great Gem. It must be an amazing thing to be able to share with your partner!! xxx

Fantastic, Gem!

We're getting some really strong kicks coming through now. (S)he must be in there having a party some nights.

aww how lovely, theres nothing quite like having the dad to be feel his baby move for the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back