i love freecycle

louears

Reaction score
Just been to collect my first ever items from freecycle, i got a bag full of maternity clothes, they are so nice, 2 pairs of next, over the bump maternity jeans and loads of tops from dorothy perkins, they are all so nice and in really good condition :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Rock-Angel said:
wow sounds wicked!!!! I love freecycle,
i have only just recently joined but it is so good, can not get over the clothes i got today :dance:

Manda&Thomas said:
oo weldone you there is only ever rubbish on my area one
xx
aww thats a shame, there seems to be alot of great baby related stuff in my area, shame we are short for space, i have had to let some good stuff pass me by

wow thats great, the one in my area is rubbish at the moment too, mostly wanted adds not offered stuff :( .

purplepants said:
wow thats great, the one in my area is rubbish at the moment too, mostly wanted adds not offered stuff :( .
i see there are a lot of wanted adds, so much stuff in my area on offer though, from carpets to fridge freezers, computer desks and chairs, rocking horses, baby clothes, so so much stuff

I am still waiting for someone to reply to my email requesting membership to Freecycle!!!!!! :evil:

babyblonde said:
I am still waiting for someone to reply to my email requesting membership to Freecycle!!!!!! :evil:
aww really, thats not good, i was accepted the same day, have you been waiting long? i am so addicted now :rotfl:

Mine took a few days to be activated, Hopefully you will get on soon girlies!

I just joined! I don't think my request can have gone through properly last time. Babyblonde does yours show pending approval on your Yahoo profile page? If not it's the same as mine and didn't work properly. I hate Yahoo, it's a right pain.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Me too.

I emailed this woman about a baby bath and she said it'd gone, but she'd look around for other stuff she had of baby stuff to give away.

This was a week or so ago, Friday I got an email:

i have found a few bits if you are interested, i have a set of baby
monitors, bottles, microwave steriliser, a baby pouch thing that you can carry
the baby on your chest facing front or back, a huggies nappy bag, a few soft
toys, a thermal bag that you can keep one bottle in, and if i find anything else
ill let you know

:dance: :dance:

How thoughtful of her :D

Sorry to sound dumb but what is freecycle? I have never heard of it :oops:

Serendipity_ said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Me too.

I emailed this woman about a baby bath and she said it'd gone, but she'd look around for other stuff she had of baby stuff to give away.

This was a week or so ago, Friday I got an email:

i have found a few bits if you are interested, i have a set of baby
monitors, bottles, microwave steriliser, a baby pouch thing that you can carry
the baby on your chest facing front or back, a huggies nappy bag, a few soft
toys, a thermal bag that you can keep one bottle in, and if i find anything else
ill let you know

oh wow that was so good of her, rock on freecycle :clap:

:dance: :dance:

How thoughtful of her :D

shame it is not so good in other areas, i guess if you keep checking, something might turn up for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back