I love being naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Think I should do it more often :lol:
Was looking on ebay last night, and came across the pushchair I want for £150.
On mamas and papas its £370.
Its from a proper company that seels pushchairs that have been on display in shops so they might have a few scratches.
This is the one I got
http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 00/type-i/
I then went into town today and tesco had loads of winnie the pooh sleepsuits and snow suits half price. So I bought £20 worth of new stuff.
My mum keeps going on about hyow I should get all his/her clothes second hand, but these were so cute I couldnt resist :D
My naughty day shall be Wednesday :lol:

jazzmum2be said:
Think I should do it more often :lol:
Was looking on ebay last night, and came across the pushchair I want for £150.
On mamas and papas its £370.
Its from a proper company that seels pushchairs that have been on display in shops so they might have a few scratches.
This is the one I got
http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 00/type-i/
I then went into town today and tesco had loads of winnie the pooh sleepsuits and snow suits half price. So I bought £20 worth of new stuff.
My mum keeps going on about hyow I should get all his/her clothes second hand, but these were so cute I couldnt resist :D
My naughty day shall be Wednesday :lol:

*****step away from the comp
*****put down your purse

**& when wednesdays come.....

........WHATEVER YOU DO DONT GET OUT OF BED!

actually dont step away from comp I like readin your posts! Just block everything bar PF!!!!!

Id love to know how your so loaded, I never had that money at 16. I used to earn 150 a month when i worked part time. You must have very nice parents! :)

My dad is a compleate idiot half the time, but he dishes out money to make up for it.
I no it sounds bad that I take it, but it is for baby things.
Hes just put a rather nice amount in my bank :)

mrs_tommo22 said:
Id love to know how your so loaded, I never had that money at 16. I used to earn 150 a month when i worked part time. You must have very nice parents! :)

:lol: I was the same money Mrs T, when I turned 16 I was out on the high street lookin for a job - pffft like my parents would pay for me when I was of workin age, meanies

Now they help out when Im in dire financial straits with my bills and my wages dont cover it :wink:

TROLL-BANK-GR1.jpg

I LOVE TROLLS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so much fun and games to be had

Loving that troll, thought its hair looks like someone has just vomited on it! :rotfl:

SERIOUSLY!!! GET REAL!!

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS ONE IS REAL THEN YOU MIGHT WANNA LOOK OUT OF YOUR WINDOW AND CHECK OUT THE FLYING PIGS....

Jade&Evie said:
SERIOUSLY!!! GET REAL!!

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS ONE IS REAL THEN YOU MIGHT WANNA LOOK OUT OF YOUR WINDOW AND CHECK OUT THE FLYING PIGS....

explain plz Jade???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back