How else can i complain further?

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Iv just called mamas and papas fuming as they sent me back my pushchair still broken and with paint and scratches on when i sent it to them new.
I said i think i should get a new pushchair and they laughed and said 'oh we wont be doing that' and i said well what are you going to do about it as this isnt acceptable, and they basically said i was lying a she said 'we dont have paint in our warehouse so we DIDNT send it back with paint on'. :evil:
Does anyone no what my rights are?
am i just going to have to say ok fine.
Or can i take this higher? and if i can then how do i go about it?
Im fuuuuuming atm :lol:

what is the falut if its a manfators falut then they have to fix it or replace it. I would make a complant about the assistant who spoke to you like that

Did you buy the pushchair brand new and it was broken when you got it?

I bought the pushchair of ebay,
of a shop on there who sell ex display ones for half the price,
but may come with 2 or 2 scratches on.
I recieved it and the seat was broken when it arrived, but I would think its still mamas and papas duty to replace or repair it?
And definatly the fact they sent it back with paint and loads of scratches on.

if u got it off ebay then take it up with the seller

unless uv got the warranty etc then m&p arent gonna want to know

Sorry hun, not sure whos responsibility it is. Hope you get it sorted :D

mummykay said:
if u got it off ebay then take it up with the seller

unless uv got the warranty etc then m&p arent gonna want to know

What Kay said. It's the seller's responsibility rather than M&P because it was listed as ex-display. Would be different if it were brand new.

But wouldnt they atleast have to take responsability for it coming back paint and scratches on?
I just called them up again and asked to speak to someone higher.
I said how mad I was at how the other women spoke to me.
She said there going to send me out some returns labels and I have to send it back to them again.
Theyll have alook at it again and see what there going to do aboutt he paint and broken seat.
Im going to take some picutures of how the seat is broken incase there too thick to see for themselves :wall:

Just because its a mamas and papas one doesnt mean it is their responsibility, it came from a seller on ebay meaning it was prob them who got paint on it,get your money back from the seller its nothing to do with mamas and papas :)

Iv just emailed the seller as well to see what he sayd.
But it was definatly mamas and papas who got more scratches on it and paint, as the pushchair was basically brand new when i got it with one scratch on but just had a broken seat.

Right have I got this the right way - you bought it off an ebay seller and then sent it to M&P to get repaired resulting it being returned in worse condition?? If that is right then I would complain to M&P as whilst you didn't get the pushchair off them they have sent it back in a damaged condition and are fully responsible for that - or their delivary is but that is for them to sort out. I would take photos and keep writing and writing. M&P's have a terribel cuustomer service reputation and you just have to be persistent. I hope you get it sorted.

I'd keep writing- write a letter every three days or something until you get a reply.

If you sent it to Mama's and Papa's I presume it's under guarantee still so I don't think the fact that you bought it off ebay would matter.

:twisted: :twisted: think we should get a sticky for "How to Write Sh*tty Letters to Complain About [insert faulty product here]..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back