I LOVE being a mummy!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell everyone how happy I am!!

I will be honest and say that I found the first few weeks REALLY hard - the shock of the emergency C section, problems BF, and just generally the humungus change that being a mummy entails - I just hadnt prepared myself properly - not that Im sure anyone really can!!

But now I seem to have really settled into it. James is amazing and i feel like Im gettng to know my son more and more everyday. I now know his tired cry from his hungry cry and he is really engaging with me now and even pulls his tongue at me copying me when I do it to him!! Its just soooo rewarding and Im loving every minute of my time with him.
DH and I are getting on really well and after a few little spats have ironed out any teething problems that being a mummy and daddy bring and I really am really enjoying being a mummy!!!

Woop woop for mummyhood!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bless u hun it is the hardest and worst paid job ever but also the best :hug:

That's lovely - I still feel like this too xx

I love being a mum too, even getting up for nightly feeds is a pleasure. I love our little man so so much.

It's a fantastic feeling isn't it :D

i was soooo chuffed to see your thread title honey - glad its all getting easier for you :hug: :hug:

being a mummy rocks :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back