I look like Dolly Parton, well almost ;)

DeeLT

Reaction score
Im a brunette and she's blonde but OMG, it's official,my boobs are huge (for me, sorry if TMI!) I'm usually a modest B cup and now I'm a whopping D cup! I'm only 5 ft so I look a bit rediculous at the moment. Plus I can't do my work trousers up so I'm having to wear really unflattering tops to cover the fact that the buttons are undone. I'm at the awkward in between stage where 'normal' clothes just look wrong but maternity clothes are too big the bump. anyone else having the same problem, or got any solutions?

Thanks Dee xx

I was exactly the same from around 6 weeks - I went from a 36b to a 40c overnight (almost) and had to go out and buy loads of new tops to cover my tummy!
I'm still refusing to biuy new trousers at this point as I'm not big enough for maternity and don't want to spend money on larger sizes to fit waist that will look wrong on the legs.
I'm using hairbands to expand my trousers currently - put through the button hole and pull through its own loop, then hook over the button. Keeps the front flat(tish) so as long as my tops reach past my waist it's all good.
xxx

I've had to give up now and go for maternity things or things that are very elasticated eg leggings and tracksuit bottom (when in the house). My bra cup size has gone from a 38DD to a 40 F which are just huge. I brought some of the sports bras that are elasticated cos they stretch with you. xx

Oooh like the hairband idea. I'll try that when I get to work. Sports bras a good tip too, went to mothercarw yesterday and got some maternity bras so at least I'm not spilling out all over the place! Xx

Im nudging a G cup!!!!! I have breast implants and am quite big anyhow but they are mahoosive now and heavy too! I reckon Im gonna be known as turbo tits within months:blush:

then again my OH has started laughing at my 'mummy:bum:' hahahah so im resembling a duck!

I've also done the hairband trick..but in maternity trousers at work as my other ones were cutting me in half when i sat down.
Boobs have also increased couple of cup sizes!!

Ha ha, me too! I'm usually a 28G anyway, and they've definitely grown. After our early scan on sat I'm planning on getting some new bras as I'm getting really uncomfortable now.

As for the ever-expanding waist issue - I actually had to undo my trousers on the train home on Friday after work as they were digging in! I'm hopefully my few stretchy skirts and loose dresses will be enough for the next few weeks...I really don't want to buy any mat clothes until 12 weeks :-/

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAH Have to laugh at some of the above comments!! I had to go to work today with my skirt button undone! I said im wearing it, not good as by lunch time i could hardly do the zip on it :(
I used to used a hair bobble in my last pregnancy, might have to get some this time. As for the buzuckas, well all i can say is page 3 better watch out :) xxxxx

Mate, my boobs have inflated! normally an A now popping out of a C! WTF! is there any need! I love my small boobies! These ones just get in the way! xxx

Tee hee... I thought I'd like my new D cup but like you say, its bloomin odd having these bad boys :shock:

I have tried the hairband trick today and it's worked a treat - hurrah. Fab idea that has saved me a few quid by not haivng to buy new work trousers :)

Why does everyone have bigger boobs than me?????!!!!

Hi ladies,
I like this thread, my boobs too went from a B to D cup almost overnight and they are sooooo sore! I love to run but the pain is stopping me even 2 sports bras and a support top don't help it's agony. It's so nice to know others feel the same.

x
ps. how do i get my funky lilypie signature on my posts im a newbie and haven't figured it out yet. Thanks

OK - click ojne one of ours you like and that wil.l take you to where the ticker was generated. Put in your details and then generate code. Copy the bb code. The come back to PF - go into user CP at the top and signatures and then paste the code into signatures, preview and save!

JUST WANTED TO SAY - DAMN BIG BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

DANIPH1

thanks for the tip on how to add ticker - I was scared to ask how to do it!

LMAO I love this thread, I was just thinkingtoday that my boobs had gone ridiculously hard and that they were about to grow, I'm a 36 F naturally so it's gonna ache I am sure..:)

Hubby will be happy lol

Lol - Glad it's got a few smiles.... And that we are all in the same boob boat.

Bump bands are a great suggestion xx

My boobs are giving me away in the office aaaaargh the girls keep commenting on them, one lady even said "ya not pregnant are you haha" oh dear!!!!!!

also my car passed its MOT for the 1st year ever and the man at the garage didnt take his eyes off them once haha i'm not use to this booby power lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back