• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I look a mess!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Omg, i look bloody awful!

I've got, dry skin (my forehead is flaky) greasy hair all the time, dandruff, hair growing super fast all over, chapped lips and this morning along came a coldsore! Oh not to mention loads of CM (tmi) and bloatedness!

I think i might hibernate for a while....

lols i have the forhead dryness and greasy hair to added to that 1inch roots that need doing but im scared to dye it yet and my intire nose and half my cheeks covered in acne type spots i never had them as a teenager but hey ho i have them now i feel a real princess at the moment hehehe

The pregnancy glow is a cruel myth. The only time my wife glows is due to her sweating when trying to get off the sofa! (she's 33 weeks!)

Omg, i look bloody awful!

I've got, dry skin (my forehead is flaky) greasy hair all the time, dandruff, hair growing super fast all over, chapped lips and this morning along came a coldsore! Oh not to mention loads of CM (tmi) and bloatedness!

I think i might hibernate for a while....

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to my worldddddddddddddddd wont you come onnnnnnn innnnnnnnnnn ..... :lol: Im the exact same my hairs greasy and dandruffy...i have SPOTS...and dry skin here and there and my leg hairs, armpit hairs and lady garden is growing for england .. I cant shave everyday!!!! I so wanted to get a bit of war paint on today and try n look decent but quite frankly i cudnt be arsed!!! :shock:

Same here Leanne, i think i can count on 2 fingers how many times i've put make up on in the last 3 weeks :blush:

:lol: me too! I've not bothered with make up for work or anything, I feel like a right slob! I did actually make myself put some on today though and felt better for it. I had to try and cover up my spots. I never get spots :-( :lol:

same her 2. all though i do think its geta abit better in the 2nd trimester, so their is hope!!
i got really spotty and greasy skin gross! i normally have dry skin so i'm ssoo not used 2 it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back