I know what the rib pain is!!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
It's got it on that pregnancy faq that I posted and it's called rib flare. It where the baby is growing and pushing the rib cage out which makes your ribs feel sore and bruised.

I think my LO was doing that last night....woke up so sore and uncomfortable. Thankfully he's moved and it didn't last too long, a good couple of hours though. Sore!!

mine kicks my right rib. likes the right rib not teh left. only kicked left a few times but its mainly the right rib which cains.

how about the ladies area cause now when im waking up i have a bladder and also i feel some pains down there.sort of like soreness like babys been lying on a nerve or something.

I'm constantly getting a bum or foot stuck into my ribs its really uncomfortable. A good way of moving bubs is to put your arm straight up in the air whilst breathing in, then lower it slowly on the exhale, then do it with the other arm and bubs should get the hit and shift a bit (sometimes you have to do it several times). It does work although I look a bit iffy doing it at work :oops:

enn: my baby constantly is pressing/kicking my bladder!Sometimes, when I am just walking or standing I get that really strong kick, and have an immediate urge to go to the loo. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back