my DIY rib pain solution (hopefully!) - IT WORKS!!!!!

petchy

Reaction score
remember me complaining about rib pain before? well i've been to buy some 80mm wide elastic and some velcro in my lunch break and at 5pm it's off home to attempt to make an adjustable rib support belt to wear just under my boobs.

this idea stemmed from the fact that every time i apply pressure on my ribs with my hands, it eases the pain. saw something on a US preggy website that gave me further inspiration, but it cost $30.

so girls, this time tomorrow i will let you know if it works!!!

You could be onto something there, you'll be flogging 'em soon :D

lol, i bloody well will if it works!! :lol: heavily discounted to you girls on the forum of course!!

let's just hope it will work!!!

cool, when i was getting big with dior my ribs were agony u cant explain how horrid the pain is i wrked fulltime up untill the day i had dior and sitting all day killed me i couldnt bare it, i was dreadin it this time but coooooooooool
im happy now let me no if it wrks x x :lol:

girls, it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!! so far it does anyway.

i've just spent 20 mins in agony in front of the sewing machine, when all i wanted was to stretch out on the sofa, but it was worth it! my rib support belt is finnished, i have worn it for about 30 minutes, sitting upright all the time, and as soon as i put it on the rib pain went!!! not returned yet!!!

it's a miracle! i'll tell you how i made it if you need one, it was dead simple! and it only cost me £2!! (i'll even make some and post out if you need one but don't have a sewing machine, coz i'd be interested in knowing if they work for others too! if you do, just PM me!)

ooooh what a relief...... bliss! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back