i know this is the wrong bit to post this in but....

Ah bless you! Its lovely - well done! :clap:

There are a lot of people on the August/September BFP list - are you gonna make us all one?! Your gonna be a busy lady :angel: xx

Ohhh that blanket is beautiful!!! You know id happily accept one to be made for me, especially by you! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

arcanegirl said:
Ohhh that blanket is beautiful!!! You know id happily accept one to be made for me, especially by you! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

:rotfl:

You know that one's yours!!!! :lol:
That's your preview!!
Have been sat in the car to mums doing it, and at mums doing it, and in the car on the way home!!!

Shouldn't be too much longer now, getting bigger by the day, and i'm getting faster at doing it!!! :clap:

Practise makes perfect!
Honestly it looks sooooo much better than i expected!
I cant wait to get it and cant thank you enough for making it!

Am trying to get some more wool off of ebay.....
Haven't even used 1 ball of wool on yours yet Caz!
Glad its better than expected!!! Even my mum was impressed!!!

xox

Damn it someone outbid me on the wool i wanted.....
Have found a different seller...
can't decide between....

baby pink.... baby blue.... or lilac!!!

:wall:

ha ha.... think i'll get some lilac and some baby pink!

:think:

Graham said i can get 2 lots!! :dance:

I took my blanket with me to the meet to do in the car....
Lauz was really impressed with the neatness, think she was more interested in watching what i was doing than driving!!!

Got my new wool today.... Lilac!!!

So will be doing that one after i've finished Caz's blanket! (its getting bigger by the day!)

xox

its really nice :D very impressed as it was her first attempt I couldnt do that well first timr round. Id buy a blanket off you Hayley add me to your list :)

Lol! Have done alot more last night & today with not having you girls to distract me!!! Is coming along nicely!!
I've undone and re-started it twice cos i wasn't happy with it!! but am happy with how its going now!!
Am looking forward to washing it so it smells gorgeous, and it'll shape properly then cos i'll stop messing with it!! lol!!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back