I KNEW I was asking for it...

*Star*

Reaction score
Okay, so Oliver woke up this morning with a SOAKING wet nappy. and i mean literally dropping off him!

So I take it off and his bum is a bit red, so i decide to let him have a bit of nappy off time, so i hoover the floor to make sure no fluff etc is gonna stick to him and think, well I'll give him ten mins, with the amount of pee in that warm nappy i'm sure to get about 10 mins without him peeing on the floor.....

well i was right.. he pooed instead!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :wall: :wall:

:rotfl: isn't it always the way. i'm trying to potty train mine and he does things like sit on the potty grab his of willy point it upwards and pees out of the potty. :rotfl: :rotfl:

One day eh :wall: :wall:

Okay, so Oliver woke up this morning with a SOAKING wet nappy. and i mean literally dropping off him!

So I take it off and his bum is a bit red, so i decide to let him have a bit of nappy off time, so i hoover the floor to make sure no fluff etc is gonna stick to him and think, well I'll give him ten mins, with the amount of pee in that warm nappy i'm sure to get about 10 mins without him peeing on the floor.....

well i was right.. he pooed instead!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :wall: :wall:

:rotfl: isn't it always the way. i'm trying to potty train mine and he does things like sit on the potty grab his of willy point it upwards and pees out of the potty. :rotfl: :rotfl:

One day eh :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back