I keep smelling food :)

beth3735

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed since they have been pregnant that you can smell food being cooked miles away :D I keep smelling yummy food and it makes me so hungry. maybe im just becoming a pig with an excuse :rotfl:

i havent been smelling food thats cooking, but ive been smelling food thats not there! :oops:

this morning i could smell hot weetabix but we dont even buy weetabix and i really wanted some :wall: lol

i could also smell dessert waffles with ice cream and strawberry sauce and wanted one too, but they were no where about :shock:

I could just smell someone elses dinner :rotfl: Dunno whos but it smelt lovely, I dont even know what im going to have yet. Might go join these other people for that yummy smelling food :lol:

trouble is i dont only smell food but everyting ! i think i smell if a bloke has farted in 20 miles :rotfl:

i'm so relieved that its not just me. i can smell chinese takeaway every morning when i wake up... and i haven't had any cravings for anything until someone mentions them, when i have an overwhelming desire to eat whatever it is that's been talked about!

Lmao kimbo im now staving, And the food looks so yummy :rotfl:

I thought this might be an ignored thread as it might just of been me being silly, but im glad its normalish :rotfl:

Pregnancy is meant to heighten your sense of smell in general - I found in specific I could smell a smoker a mile off even if I was outside in the high street. The heightened smells can make morning sickness worse as you'll start to notice you hate the smells of things that you usually love :wall:

Enjoy the food smells though - mmmm... foood.....

I smel; EVERYTHING, but, most of it makes me feel ill! lol :rotfl:

I couldn't stand the smell of any food during the first 14 weeks. Now if I smell it I want it. xxx

I don't smell food, but I notice the smell of my flat, I've really gone off of it and I SWEAR my bathroom stinks of mould, I have to hold my breath everytime I go in there and clean it every day, and also change the air freshener thing every 2 days but it makes no difference. My OH can't smell it, only the air freshener and the cleaning products..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back