I keep seeing...

PinkPunch

Reaction score
...old school friends walking in and out of shops with prams.. how annoying lol :D

From PinkPunch who is currently keeping jealousy at bay....

tell me about it... i checked in on friends reunited the other day and about half of the girls i went to school with have posted announcements that they're just had a baby or are expecting...

i'll join you in the jealousy thing...

x

I really hate that! especially when its girls I cant stand!

Whats worse is the lovely cleaner at work announced her pregnancy today too and everyone cooed around her with glee. I really am happy for her, but I am very jealous too. She's 20, gorgeous, just got married and got pregnant first time! Bitch! :wink:

I so want that to be me. I know now that I have to watch her getting bigger over the next few months and talking about all that is happening to her. Ive been trying for longer than she's known her husband! Its just so not fair :wall: I swear this TTC is turning me into a nasty, bitter person. I havent really made much effort with my 2 best friends lately because they have both had babies within the last 2 months. I just cant handle them talking about their babies all the time, as it twists my heart. I really dont know what to do about it :( I feel awful for feeling this way.

Can I join the jealousy group?? Most of my friends from school have 1 or EVEN 2 children!!! A bit peed off!!!!!!!

Solo said:
Can I join the jealousy group?? Most of my friends from school have 1 or EVEN 2 children!!! A bit peed off!!!!!!!

Innit! Im the oldest of all my female friends and they all have at least one child each. Meh. I know its not a competition of who has the most babies, it just guts me that I know some of those friends have drunk, smoked cigarettes and cannabis during their pregnancies nevermind what they did before they concieved. Perhaps thats where im going wrong! :wink:

I think Ive mentioned it on here before about how gutted I was to find out that a girl I grew up with who has been a heroin addict for the past 15 years has just given birth to her second child. She did heroin throughout her pregnancy. How is this fair?

Sorry, I know Im ranting and feeling sorry for myself. :oops:

Hi girls I will join the jealous group as well. LOL

It’s not bloody fair!!!!!!!!!!! What have we ever done wrong in life…….. ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27