• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Keep Freaking Myself Out!

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Yesterday was a strange one.
Me and OH were sat eating tea when i felt a really, really light touch on my shoulder, on my bare skin. I thought OH had prodded me with a fork to annoy me. I swung round to OH threatening him if he did that one more time he'll be wearing his food.
His face said it all! He just said "What?" Like he had no idea what i was on about!

I thought i was imagining it so just ignored it. Anyway, a bit later on we were sat watching telly when i felt it again! I just growled at him to stop it! He swears blind he never touched me! If it was him he'd keep doing it til i slap his hand away!

Am i going mad??? OH seems to think i'm haunted by the pokey ghost! Lol

Aw has all the spooky talk got you a bit jumpy? :hug: :hug: :)

Hehe I like the growling part, sounds like your OH is in for trouble if he gets caught :D

I'm just so used to him annoying me! Lol

I get freaked out quite easy! Lol. The bit to top it off is just as he got moaned at, there was creeking upstairs, and he just had to point it out!!!

the other day me and OH were sitting in the front room watching tele, jay was in the bedroom sleeping. we thought that she had woke up coz we heard like someone running back an forth in the hall way. i tell you we havent jumped up so fast before in our lives. we went to take a look in the hallway to find no jayla; she was fast asleep in her bed!

LisaJ1986 said:
Yesterday was a strange one.
Me and OH were sat eating tea when i felt a really, really light touch on my shoulder, on my bare skin. I thought OH had prodded me with a fork to annoy me. I swung round to OH threatening him if he did that one more time he'll be wearing his food.
His face said it all! He just said "What?" Like he had no idea what i was on about!

I thought i was imagining it so just ignored it. Anyway, a bit later on we were sat watching telly when i felt it again! I just growled at him to stop it! He swears blind he never touched me! If it was him he'd keep doing it til i slap his hand away!

Am i going mad??? OH seems to think i'm haunted by the pokey ghost! Lol

Last night I was home alone and for about 5 hours I felt like someone was watching me. The weirdest thing was I kept thinking I saw the cat moving out of the corner of my eye, but when I looked she was in a totally different place......and she was staring in the direction of the 'movement' with her eyes wide and ears pointing up. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back