I just wish I knew!

Pappadog

Reaction score
Well from my other posts you'll see that two days ago I got a very light brown discharge when wiping which is drying up today. AF not due until around 29th which I know is a lot nearer now, but the discharge was five days early.

Anyway, ran a test this morning with Predictor (pink pack) and got BFN :cry: so I thought that the discharge would get heavier and prove to be AF, but no know it's drying up.

A few days ago I started to get irritated at the slightest thing, I've got bloomin heart burn which I never suffer from, clammy hands and a greasy forehead (again never suffer from this). Dizzyness and nausea have stopped although that was a virus according to the Docs.

How many times did you have to test and how many dpo were you when you got the result? I AM SO FRUSTRATED SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR SYMPTOMS WERE AND HOW MANY TESTS DID YOU TAKE BEFORE GETTING YOUR BFP

Predictor - Waste of money! These gave me a false negative when my HCG was over 100 WTF!!!!

Go for a better test - I say Clearblue!

Some women can get a BFP any day from 7DPO but alot of women don't get a result until after AF would of been due!

*Fingers crossed for you*

Ok guys I'll run a test around 30th and get a clear blue one.

Fingers crossed!

Hi

Good luck hun
Your feeling exactly how i am right now i have heartburn with almost everything i eat, i fele nausious on and off all day long, very tired ect.
The doc i saw said im more likely then not likely pregnant and another said if im not it could be a virus as well but that dont explain the cramps and stuff ?
Anyways let us know ill be checking
Katrina

:( I'm so sorry sweetie, I know how it feels

a :hug: for you

Pamper yourself and don't give up hope

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads