I just wanted to post about my childrens parent evenings!

lea m

Reaction score
Im just proud lol
My eldest Joseph (nearly 9) he go 4C in his reading, 3A in his Maths (missed 4C by a few marks!) 3B in his writing! (this is a great improvement from last years 2A)
His teacher had tears in her eyes when saying how she will miss teaching him! She has been his teacher for 2 years now and had helped him no end! When he first went into her class he didnt like school much, was always known as a "naughty one" didnt settle well etc but she realised it was because he was bored and unchallenged! She gave him harder work and pushed him and now hes very well behaved and works hard and is on the gifted and talented register! I hope she gets to teach my second son next year!

Dillon (just turned 8) he got a 4C in his maths! I didnt get the results from the other SATS as the head had them and she wasnt there but his reading age is 10years 6 months which is great! :D :cheer: His teacher said that if he pushed himself he would easy get a level 5 next year in his maths! (he is also on the G&T register) but he needs to push himself and want to do better! He just does what he has to and not his full potential! Which means getting a 4C is even better as he wasnt even trying much!

Lucy (6) is working well for her age! They dont have SATs or anything but her mental maths is showing signs of the gift the boys have!! :cheer:
She needs to stop chatting lol and calling out the answers! But that will come later! Shes just following the path the boys did!

Im very proud of all 3 and wanted to post about it!! :D All 3 need to improve their handwriting lol! They dont take the time to make it neat lol but still we are very very proud!! :D :cheer:

Awwww Congratulations to Joseph, Dillon and Lucy for a fantastic year :clap:

You three obviously work very hard with your homework etc while Mum is gasbagging on this forum!!! :rotfl:

Enjoy your school holidays and keep up the good work in September!

Sarah xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww well done kids!! :cheer: You must be so proud of them all!

I can't wait to experience things like that with Evie! x

Well done to them!! You have every right to be so proud!! My nearly 6 year old brought home her report last week & I could have cried it was so good!!

Thankyou everyone!! :D
Sarah, your so right! lol Poor kids hahaha :rotfl:

Dannii, that time will be here so fast so wait!! lol It only seems like last week I was pregnant with Joseph and he is 9 next week!

Lisa congrats to your daughter!!! :cheer:

Can't wait to get my Grace, Rome & Jaida's report cards but I've got to wait a while!

Your 3 are obviously doing well (not that I really understand their grades! :rotfl: That's just because I'm from the US and our system is a little different!) and they should keep it up! :D

thats fantastic! well done all of you!!! :hug: :dance:

LOL I just thought, I bet a lot dont know what they mean lol! (I only just do)
Basically a 9 year old should be working towards a level 3! A level 4 is what 11 year olds work too!

lea m said:
LOL I just thought, I bet a lot dont know what they mean lol! (I only just do)
Basically a 9 year old should be working towards a level 3! A level 4 is what 11 year olds work too!

I think I got it now! :D
Wow, Joseph's doing well then!
A pat on the back to them all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back