What's are your children's best/worst subjects at school?

Londoner Claire

Reaction score
Ryan is amazing at English, brilliant at reading. Not so good with maths, he doesn't have the patience to sit and concentrate. He isn't into Football either like a lot of boys but very much into music. He plays piano and when he has the rest of his adult teeth he is going to play the trumpet.

Mason is in the top groups for numeracy and literacy, I had a letter from the headmaster at Christmas saying he knew 180 of the 60 words an average child should know at his age :shock: weird I know!

He's not into football or anything though, so will probably not be so popular with his classmates :(

well josh can read like an adult at the age of 5 & i am deadly serious. he started at 4 & now you put any thing in front of him, magazine, paper, kids book, he will read it word for word,.
the school asked me who taught him to read, he had told them 'i taught myself' & they asked me coz they didn'y believe him, i said 'well yeh he did' & her face :shock: :shock:

he also can read numbers like 100,000 & say thats one hundred thousand!!! he is very clever , georgia was vlevertoo,new her ABC at the the age of 2 1/2!!

they deffo don't take after me :oops: :wink:

Jess is really good at reading, writing and maths but isn't very good at P.E. She is so clumsy and always falling over.

Haylea is excellent at maths, quite good with english tho the teacher said she does tend to chatter too much in class. She's really good at P.E too...

Freddie is real good at maths and p.e.
As for english,no-no,he's dyslexic,and in special class for english.

Science, maths and especially IT - he's gifted and talented for all of those.

His reading age had always been high, but his handwriting is atrocious :?

He isn't good at art - which I have complete sympathy for :D

Paris's reading is that of a ten year old (she's only 7)
Her maths is good but her english poor, most of it is down to her aspergers tho :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back