Starting school?

*Star*

Reaction score
Anyone else have their LO starting school next week?
I've just bought all of Benjamin's uniform and it's cost nearly £90!!!!

He starts on Tuesday, afternoon's only for two weeks. Then goes full time!

They are having to split the class based on ability, moving the top few into Class 1 instead of reception. I'm thinking he might be one of them as he already knows all his letters and numbers and is starting to do sums in his maths book. (He only turned 4 last month)

I'm hoping that he will stay in reception really, cause I think it will be a better environment for him, but we shall see!

My youngest starts reception on the 11th, goes till lunchtime for the 1st 10 days, then full time. Im gonna be lost!! Well, I will be till the baby gets here!! Luckily she fits into her sisters old uniform, so just need to get shoes, new tshirts & a cardigan for her.

I'm sure you will have some say in keeping him in reception, as I know they did this when my eldest started school & one of the kids they wanted to put ahead, was able to stay as his parents didnt think he was ready.

My youngest starts on 8th Sept and is all excited. She is half days for the first term and full time after christmas. It is going to be quite nice as it is a primary school all 3 monsters will be at the same school :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back