I just want to cry!!!!

pringle88

Reaction score
ARGHHHHH!!!!! Havin such a horrible week :(

Was in agony with a UTI which was misdiognosed as SPD by my amazing midwife and growing pains by my even better GP!! Now ive got thrush and nothing seems to be easing it! and to top it all off I drove my car into the back of another car today and it looks like my car is a write off!! :( my excess is £750 :shock:

baby is fine and moving as normal, the belt was under my bump so had no impact and have been checked over by the MW!

sooooo stressed out!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better week than i am so far!!!

awwh hun what a terrible week! hope ur feeling better
and as long as you and baby are ok, £750 ouch mine is £500!
damn car insurance!!!!! xxx

Aww just what you dont need hun :( gaaaa

If it's any consolation Ive had a shit week too :(

x

Did you not see my fb status earlier?? I did delete though cos I would get too many questions lol Im ok though xx

Oh Pringle, I'm sorry you have had such a horrible week, I have been.wondering how you were getting on, after the email incident, xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

:nap:
Oh Pringle, I'm sorry you have had such a horrible week, I have been.wondering how you were getting on, after the email incident, xx

other than this week all good thank you :) Ive told OH its over but he doesnt quite understand and is pretending everything is hunky dory!!!! keeps turning up on my doorstep as if he is welcome!! men!!!

nope tracy i didnt see your status hun?? xx

Big hugs to you all... X

Oh Pringle that sucks! :hug: hope things perk up a bit for you soon :) xx

that is a very shit week, hope it gets better from here onwards xx

Sorry to here you've been having such a crap time. Bummer about the car, but happy that baby is ok! Hopefully, next week will be as wonderful as this one has been awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back