Can hardly walk today!

fuffins1981

Reaction score
What a week!

Was suppose to go to France thurs/fri. My partners lovely convertible, 2006 Peugeot (that should be the luck) 307 CC auto sports, 27 000 miles on the clock, broke down on the way to Dover! My 11 year old banger would have made it!lol

He had to pay 3x normal rate to join the AA and the 140 quid on top. So, we were brought back home with kids....with partner 260 quid down, plus the ferry and petrol he had put in car.

Yesterday, felt quite down.

Today, my body does not work!

Felt achy through the night....kept waking me up!

This morning, SPD has flared up more, back kills, shoulders kill, neck hurts too and stomach is cramping.

If anyone has a gun, just put me out of my misery!lol

My car is declared off the road. Don't drive it so decided was better than paying tax. So, can't get my son to his dads in Brum. Am in too much pain to get buses and trains.

I CAN'T COPE LADIES!!

Rant over.... :oops:

EDIT: always call the car a 306 when it's a 307! I am pregnant...and it's a car, so what does it REALLY matter? lol

Peugeot's ah who'd have em?

Mine went in for a service, it is going back on tuesday for MOt, they have to investigate some problesm further one is oil leaking form the head gasket (£600 to fix).

But you poor thing for not being able to mvoe, i hope you can have a quiet weekend and feel better next week.

Sandi

Sandi: Ours is the gearbox. A sealed unit, so the AA could not even fix it. It was leaking oil too. Would have cost loads to have fixed. Partner was just gonna book it into a garage, when super me looked up his warranty! Whose the best? Sophies the best! lol

Steelgoddess: Thank you for the hugs girly :)

Jodieloux: Thank you to you also :)

It's nice having hugs on here.

Had a nice bath. Pain felt minimal while in there. Even though it's back now, was nice having hardly any pain for half an hour :)

Sophs x

Ahhh fuffins, when things seem as low as this the only way is up! Cars are more trouble than they're worth at times :wall: Mine failed its MOT and I had to pay a small fortune to get it to pass! Grrr...

I've got aches and pains too in my legs and hips. I have psoriasis and every year or two it really affects my joints and muscles and I think it's time again!! When I'm bloody pregnant too!

Ahhh here's another hug for you :hug: It's not nice going through all that in such a short space of time! xx

PS: If that gun you're after has 2 bullets, I'll join you!! :lol:

Dannii, you make me laugh :rotfl:

Would be like the pregnant masacre lol

Sounds like you go through a rough time. I hope it doesnt attack you too bad :(

Heres a hug for you also :hug:

Poor you :hug: Stupid car breaking down at the wrong time :evil:

Also stupid SPD, I've just been diagnosed with it too. This pregnancy lark is rubbish, where's the blooming?

Also Dannii, my eczema seems to have flared up just recently, I hope your psoriasis doesn't give you too much trouble :hug:

Thanks girls! :hug: Hope yours goes soon Mildly, friggin' hormones! x

Mildly said:
Poor you :hug: Stupid car breaking down at the wrong time :evil:

Also stupid SPD, I've just been diagnosed with it too. This pregnancy lark is rubbish, where's the blooming?

Also Dannii, my eczema seems to have flared up just recently, I hope your psoriasis doesn't give you too much trouble :hug:

Blooming bloody horrid....That's the only blooming about it! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back