I just realised! :D

moss

Reaction score
In my last post, moaning about being sore and having to work at a desk all day, I realised I only have to work for eight more weeks! I can't believe it. I'm so excited to be finished. Part of me wonders how I will possibly make it that long, but I am hoping it will fly by. Also, as of the 25th all of my Wednesdays will be half days because the only antenatal classes available here are 13.30-16.30. I can't really afford to take that time off, but I am going to appreciate it so much! YAY! :D

How much longer for everyone else?

hey!

im pretty sure you should be entitled to get paid time off for your appointments. maybe ask your payroll dept or boss?think its a legal requirement now? i made sure i did, cos i got all the afternoons for my classes off and paid for! :cheer:

xxxx

I know... That would be the case under normal circumstances, but I am a temp, which means I am classed as a "worker" and not an "employee". Only employees get all rights. The EU has made it so temps are employees as well, but not the UK. Of course.

It will go really quick hun..it doesn't seem 2 mins since I was at the same stage as you!! It's the last couple of weeks that go slow!
:D

i'm finishing tomorrow, :dance: :dance: mainly cos i have to take ALL of my holidays in a one-er

mind you with an hours drive each way and the heat i'm pretty glad about it...might save my cankles a bit

I've only just got tot Tri 3 and I'm leaving work next week. I'm so looking forward to it!

Ahhh it feels like ages for me at the mo, I'm there til 15th August!

Some weeks go so fast, and some it feels like ages!

I'm a temp too, took it one in Feb after finding out about baby, so when I think of it as I have just the same length of time left as I have already been there for, makes it seem like a lifetime away!! x

Finish on June 27th :dance: ...that's 16 more working days to go for me. I'm trying to work from home on 1 day a week too as I have almost 3 hrs commuting each day. I'll be soooo glad to be finished I haven't had time to sort out baby stuff and get my head around being a mum yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back