i Just had.....

moomoo192

Reaction score
a tipple :oops:

ok so a small glass of red wine. I dont usually drink even when not pregnant, maybe the odd glass at xmas, holidays or special occasions but my dad told me about a red wine he found at Tesco for £3.49 a bottle, its sweet and tastes like port!

I said i'd try some and he went and bought me a bottle :shock: so anyway i was getting my roast dinner prepared and thought ooh ai might try a nice little glass of that red wine...well my eyes and legs feel all funny, i told my dad how nice it was but went to my head and he said well it is 15% :shock: :shock: :shock:

Think hubby better finish it off by omg, its georgous.

If anyone wants the name of it let me know, its sweet and tastes just like port only cheaper :D

its ok ive just had a prawn cocktail :oops: :oops: :lol:

I pinched half the can of my DH's beer the other day.... I think beer is gross, but it just smelt sooooo lush, and crisp and tasted so refreshing.... :eek: :eek: :eek: Now I have a craving for beer all the time, but it has to be ice cold... but I've brought myself some low calorie, non alcoholic stuff...and that's just as nice... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

was starting to feel guilty then that i was the only one here who'd been naughty :lol:

Kimbo said:

i wish i had some prawns in my freezer, i'd go and make me one then, god i lurrrrve prawns :D

I don't feel so naughty now for having a piece of stilton cheese! :oops:

LOL, I'm lucky.. I hate all seafood and I hate alcohol. What a bore eh? :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
was starting to feel guilty then that i was the only one here who'd been naughty :lol:

Kimbo said:

i wish i had some prawns in my freezer, i'd go and make me one then, god i lurrrrve prawns :D

I've had prawns nearly every other day this pregnancy! I am soooo addicted to them :oops: along with mcoys salt and vinegar crisps.......

I had smoked salmon yesterday and a tiny glass of wine on Sat night :oops:

I have been loving prawns too - with apple and Philedephia. Mm mm mmmmm!

Have to confess to having a couple of glasses of sangria on my Honeymoon too. It was lush! I didnt feel quite as guilty cos it was FULL of fresh fruit so therefore wasnt as bad.... thats what Im telling myself anyway!!! :wink:

I'm off to italy next week - full on red wine, seafood, cheese, you name it!

OBVIOUSLY will be careful with quantities / freshness etc, but I reckon I deserve to be treated like an italian woman while I'm there :lol:

in fact I demand it!

Okaasan said:
I'm off to italy next week - full on red wine, seafood, cheese, you name it!

OBVIOUSLY will be careful with quantities / freshness etc, but I reckon I deserve to be treated like an italian woman while I'm there :lol:

in fact I demand it!

My sister is pregnant (she lives in Italy where all my family is from) and she says that at her delivery bed she wants a salame sandwich and a gin&tonic as soon as the baby is out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back