i hope

budge

Reaction score
it continues to throw it down with rain until tomorrow morning and that way ill not get any trick or treaters tonight :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aren't i a party pooper! :moon:

why dont you just put a note on the door... no trick or treaters please new baby sleeping.

I dont mind them as its my first year in a house (last year i was in a flat) but i am covering the door bell so they have to knock and not wake ellis

xxxx

LOL we were just saying we won't be answering the door tonight.
They have been saying on Sky news not to open the door because of the increase in violence if you say no to them.

Keely said:
why dont you just put a note on the door... no trick or treaters please new baby sleeping.

I dont mind them as its my first year in a house (last year i was in a flat) but i am covering the door bell so they have to knock and not wake ellis

xxxx

thats a good idea!

I'm making an "under 10's only" sign.

It such a shame that little ones have their fun ruined by 16 year old tw*ts.

yeah i agree urchin.

i get sick of the 10 oclock knockers waking my kids up so i just shut the curtains and say no to everyone now.

we live in appts so were oK lol,

I used to answer the door at my mums and I loved it but these days you never can be 2 carfull, all it takes is a knock, you open then door and some 14 year old storm your hall and grab what they can (sweets, keys, cash etc) however if you dont answer the door they do stuff anyway

by us mum said last year a lady who lived on her own put a sign up saying please dont knock im not well and cant get to the door, the knocked anyway and then when she didnt answer did all sorts, booted her door, egged and then floured the windows, spray canned her car and silly string squirted so far up the zorst she needed a new one!

People these days ruin everything

i'm such a sucker I went and bought a bowl of sweeties!!!!!

I've got loads of sweets left over from Mason's Halloween party.

I'd welcome little kids all night, I think it's great when they come with their moms and there's a little group of them :)

I'm going out with Mason at 6, just round friends houses, then when i get back I'll light the pumpkins and put the under ten's sign up. Will take some pics while we're out :)

We're going to MIL's house to babysit all night so I wont have to open the door at home! Probably come back to find a load of damage though :roll:

Oh my god i have just realised what a chicken pooh i am :(

im all up for trickle treating and people that moan about it are bores. but im in the house all alone my door bel went :shock: i live in the middle of a big building site all alone. i looked through my spy hole to find a lad with a scream mask on :shock: i crapped my pants and was shouting "who is it" through the door :| i thought it might have been my 11 yr old brother. now i no why some people dont like it and the old woman must get scared. i crapped myself. gave him £1.50 and shut the door now im making out im not in :lol:

I forgot to buy sweets! I'm in the middle of a health kick so have nothing to give them and I refuse to offer money :shakehead:

I'm sat in the dark with the telly off. Pathetic! :oops:

i have got no sweets i really was not expecting trickle treaters where i live.

but a lil boy about 5 knocked my door with his mummy.

as a mumy how much would you think is fair for the kid to go hinself some treats?

i gave him a £1

but my change is slowly going am i a tight ass if i give 20p

god i would have put out about £30 if i was doing money by now... I have run out of lollies I bought a big pack!!!!!

I have put a note on the door now cos the door bell was waking ellis.

I am well laughing at the though of you dionne "who is it" haha its halloween!!! hehe hehe hehe xxxx

I had all lights off and PC monitor turned down with sound off.

Then whilst eating tea an hour ago loads came round but Sam scared em off. He's a good dog :dance: (very deep bark)

PyscoFalcon said:
I had all lights off and PC monitor turned down with sound off.

Then whilst eating tea an hour ago loads came round but Sam scared em off. He's a good dog :dance: (very deep bark)

:rotfl:

I hate it when kids over 10/12 do it for the money and sweets, it ruins it. :x Its lovely to see lil kiddies with their 'rents all dressed up enjoying the day and decorations some people have up! :D

Last year we were up north seeing parents with Sam. Came back to find the house had been egged :evil:

So just let Sam at door now :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back