I hope its a girl:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
I have been told by a fortune teller and a medium that i am going to have a girl but i have not found out yet for sure. I have been told that if you have no morning sicknees or very little then it is supposed to be a girl. I havent been sick once and i am at 15wks:) I am quite lucky really:)

I never got any morning sickness at all when i was preggers and i had a boy :think:

it is just a myth that i heard really. i cant wait to find out though:)

your baby boy is so addorable:) you must be really proud

I spoke to my midwife about this last week and she said that you are more likely to have morning sickness with a girl as it is something to do with the hormones

I had morning sickness for about 7 weeks and Im having a girl

I had lots of sickness but I'm still hoping for a boy! Ir eally crave salty foods especially when I have just brushed my teeth, I think if you crave savoury its a boy and sweets its a girl (according to legend!) I normally have a real sweet tooth!

I had sickness til about 13 ish weeks and mines a girl....saying that a girl I know is having a boy and she's still being sick now at 32 weeks!!! :shock:
I think it depends on the individual. :?

Also, as soon as I got my BFP I went right off sweet things....it's still the same now. I used to love chocolate before and now I can't stand the sight of it!!! Give me savory any day!! :D

I had no sickness.. just mild nausea and I am having a girl .. :dance:

The midwives told me the most reliable "myth" test is the heart rate.. if over 145 its a girl.. if under 145 its a boy.. aparently this tends to be more reliable but obviously depends on when you measure the heart rate... sometimes mine was slow when she was asleep but generally it was always over the 150 bpm so I had a sense from early days it was a girl..

When you next see your midwife ask what the heartrate is or if you have a doppler you can count in your head to work it out.. x

Hi I've had sickness with all my pregnancies and I've had a boy, a girl and now I'm having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back