Its another Girl!!!!!!!

Kelli27

Reaction score
I just found out at my 20 week ultrasound that I'm having another girl.....This makes my third.....I think I am meant to only have females....maybe its a patience thing....hehehe.......I just wanted to let everyone know.....hope your pregnancies are going wondrful......

Congratulations!!!

I think it's so great you're so positive about it - I always think it's a shame if people try for another baby mainly because the want a boy/girl and then and up being disappointed about "another one". Because every little person is different anyway.... so good lucky to you and your precious baby girl for the rest of your pregnancy and everything!!

Vera

Thanks so much.....I have noticed the same thing that you have.....I had told myself that no matter what the sex was it didnt matter.....it actually was kindof a relief....seeing as how i already know what to do with a girl... :wink: Talk to you soon

I had my scan (ultrasound) last week, and the technician said it is not their policy to tell us the sex of the baby. We were so disappointed. We really want to get the baby room ready and get either pink or blue stuff.

Is there any other definite way to tell if it's a boy or a girl?

Do you have any other children or is this your first? I would be greatly disappointed also...I dont understand why they wouldnt tell you the sex.....how far along are you.....it could have something to do with that.....As for others ways of finding out....i think that i just knew....i had the same symptoms as my other two pregnancies....morning sickness....high belly....etc......Good luck with finding the sex....there is nothing like being prepared!!

It's my first baby, so everything is new for me.

Maybe we should offer the doctor a bribe... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back