I heart ebay!!

titch

Reaction score
Ive gone a little bit ebay mental for baby stuff, been trying to rest the last 24 hours so bargain internet shopping has been on the agenda, and BARGAINS they certainly are!

Im currently bidding on;

anglecare movement and sound monitor
mamas and papas bouncing chair
winnie the pooh matching nursery curtains and light shade
a baby carrier (copied off RM!)

If I do win them Ill save soooooo much money. I really want to have the best for my LO and I think 2nd hand is the way forward. LOVE the mamas and papas bouncer chair, its the one with teddies on it, except the teddies have been lost on this one :roll: but it means noone really wants it, especially local pick up only, currently I am the highest bidder at 99p :dance: and we can just add our own toys to the bar :)

I bloomin love it!

I've got the teddies one! You can easily attach some small toys with a loop of fabric and a teeny bit of velcro - Rosie used to bat the teddies, hehe. Glad you've found a carrier, it is really nice, it washed absolutely fine too - I'm so pleased with it. Will get my sister to trial it with her baby! Ive had a right session Ebay too, bought a cot mobile, loads of nappies and liners and some hooded cardigans for Rosie. :dance:

:yay: gotta love it! Glad you said that about toys being easily attached, I thought as much when I bidded then started to worry!! Someone was selling the barnaby bear toys but as bidding got up to £6 I thought, this is ridiculous for 3 little bears with velcro!! We can personalise it anyway :)

Im still shopping even thought I dont know what Im looking for anymore!!! We do need a cot mobile...right Im off :rofl:

add to the list of things Im bidding on, a cuddledry towel, a tomy winnie the pooh light show and a gro-egg nursery thermometer :yay: My 'buying total' is only £30.67! Bargains!!

I think Im not gonna tell OH what bargains stuff is and just say "look at alllll the things Ive bought for baby, its your turn so you buy the car seat" :rofl:

wow, they are bargains! Think im gonna have a look.....

^^ I just searched for 'baby' or 'nursery' and selected 'location - nearest first' you can get some real bargains on 'pick up only' stuff.

I have just bought my hospital bag!

!Bp3ssNwB2k~$(KGrHqMH-CsEuY8EEDMFBLtPf3(vv!~~_35.JPG

I was going to make do with one I already have but any excuse eh? £7.25 brand new too - BARGAIN!! I'm blaming Tiny if I get addicted! x

but its a BARGAIN!!! :rofl: Im addicted, it must be contageous!

I buy EVERYTHING on ebay!! I've been going a bit crazy with it all this month and have got so much for the boys... love it! :yay:

Lovin the bag :yay: We'll all have matching bags at this rate :lol:

i just searched "maternity bags" becks. There are quite a few different ones x

When i started buying on ebay and learnt how to use it ive liked it ever since :D got quite few baby bits for little man and still its so tempting to look for more :p lol although i might start looking on the 3-9 months cos ive got tones of 0-3 months now lol x

Every time I see this thread I have to go and look for more bargains I don't need on ebay!

Thanks to this thread I've just spent the last 30 minutes looking for maternity bags :rofl: Haven't even had a scan yet :lol:

i keep checking for the lin &leo bags i lovvve them but they are sooo expensive xx

Looks like it IS addictive! Just had a thought, dont all start bidding on the same bag girls!!!

Thanks, i found the bag that youve got but im trying to decided wether i should get the same size or the slightly smaller one lol. i dont plan on being in hospital more then 6hours after babi is born but i suppose if i ended up being induced i could be in there longer :( lol x

Oh and im looking at buy it now bags not bidding ones lol so no chance of bidding on same one lol x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back