I heard baby!!!

evemarie8 said:
Have you got pics???

I am Eve-Marie Knox, have a look for me, I think the profile pic is same as on here!

I've added you as a friend :D

Yeah I've got some pics on there in a folder entitled 'crap'!!

I take it the young man is Kieran?? Very cute with the cat!!

As you can see I haven't added any pregnant pictures, I just cant bear to show my newly found over-weightness to all those old school mates who are busy with their high powered careers and looking glam rather than breeding like me!! :rotfl:

I know, I'm sad!!!! :roll:

Yeah that's ma boy :D

Although we are not speaking at the mo, see my off topic thread, he scared the sh*t out of me on the way home from school :(

:roll: Bless him, I have just replied to that one! Bet he scared the sh*t out of himself too!
I always think a near miss is a bit of a blessing in disguise because he is bound to be so much more careful in the future.

evemarie8 said:
:roll: Bless him, I have just replied to that one! Bet he scared the sh*t out of himself too!
I always think a near miss is a bit of a blessing in disguise because he is bound to be so much more careful in the future.

My heart was in my throat, I deafened the woman stood next to me!! Luckily she understood :? But I just felt awful! It worries me because when I've got a pram, I'm not going to be able to control him as much, and tbh I always thought he was more sensible than that.

Be an over protective mother and strap him to the pram with reigns, he may not like you for it but at least he would be safe!?

Otherwise just lecture him untill you are blue in the face about road safety, something will sink in eventually!

On another topic, my sister has just drawn a picture of me on my face book grafitti wall, you have to see it, she is so mean!! (Pretty accurate though! :( )

evemarie8 said:
Be an over protective mother and strap him to the pram with reigns, he may not like you for it but at least he would be safe!?

Otherwise just lecture him untill you are blue in the face about road safety, something will sink in eventually!

On another topic, my sister has just drawn a picture of me on my face book grafitti wall, you have to see it, she is so mean!! (Pretty accurate though! :( )

:rotfl: ya big fatty :wink: Is your tummy that big really?!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: Actually.......................... Yes!!! :rotfl:

Well not far off anyway :wink:

Off home now, no computer there so have a nice weekend and I shall speak to you on monday :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back