• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i have to stop ttc for a while :(

Kate79

Reaction score
I had a docs appt yesterday and i have lost a lot of weight for no reason i find it hard to put weight on but i can if i really put the effort in but sadly for no apparent reason my weight has dropped to 6 stone and my bmi is 14.8!!! i have a hospital appt next friday so to be honest i hope i havent fallen this month!as it would be dangerous!! i will stay on here though as i like to see how others are doing!! and hopefully will be back ttc asap!! xxx good luck girlies :hug:

Good luck with it Kate, hope you can get up to a healthier weight soon and get back to TTC :hug:

Good luck with your weight. Maybe you should ask to see a dietician if they find nothing else wrong with you. Hope to see you back here soon :hug:

Hope you get some answers and we see you again soon :hug:

:hug: hope that you can get to a better weight for you and start trying again soon.

Hope the docs get to the bottom of your weightloss quickly.

Take care :hug: :hug:

thanks girls ill just to eat loads of chocolate shame eh! ill keep going! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back