I have no idea

pinkymum

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I wish I could get on more often,have moved house and using a pay and go 3g dongle, which costs a fortune and isn't great! Have managed to read some of your posts.

So if anyone remembers when I joined in July it was my first (haphazard, is tht a word lol) TTC. And Ihad HEAPS of symptoms which turned out to be cysts and no baby. I spoke to my GP to make sure that if the two cysts are still there it wouldn't cause any problems if I did get pregnant and she said no. Anyway I'm due on the 1st of Sep, I'm not obsessing about it this time. I'm still waiting for another scan to see if the cysts are still there. The pains seems to have died down this past week. This is really TMI but I've been constipated but had the runs at the same time. I'm really tired but I've moved house very quickly so thats bound to make me tired. A few other things like I've had sore wrists, I now have tender boobs but thats quite normal just before I'm due. They weren't tender a few days ago but I had a few achy kind of pains in them and sensitive nipples.

But who knows,maybe I'm not so obsessed this time because its only my second time trying and if AF is late I'm leaving testing for at least 4 days if not longer. I spent a fortune on tests last time.

So just thought I would post for anyone who remebers me.

Take care all

x x x x

HI. welcome back. I'm only in my second month of trying too. I got really wound up about it last month but as it was my first month off the pill, all my symptoms were just cos of that. I hope you get your BFP soon. xx

Hi Pinkymum i wasnt here when u were here last time but ive got my fingers crossed for you x x

Hi pinkymum I was here when you were before. Fx for your bfp x

Thanks Ladies,

fx'ed for you too!

Jodie, I did congratulate you on another thread but congrats again, its great news :)

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back