I have my scan @ 3.20 TODAY! Updated

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
I am so excited :dance: , we are going for our 20 week scan this afternoon at 3.20 so will be leaving work just before 3.00.

We have decided not to find out the sex of the baby, Hubby wanted to but I didn't and he has now come round to my way of thinking.

Hope everything is ok, we decided not to have the bloods done at 16 weeks so I hope everything will be ok :pray:

I'll post a copy of the pic we get once I have scanned it in.

that's great! I still can't understand how people manage to be so patient with finding out the sex of the baby! i wanna find out asap!!!!!!

Hope everything goes well and wouldnt worry too much about it, it will be lovely seeing how much your baby has grown.

Good luck - we were going to find out but now we've decided not to also. Ours is on 2nd July

xx

Good luck babes. looking forward to seeing your pictures. xxx

laetitia85 said:
that's great! I still can't understand how people manage to be so patient with finding out the sex of the baby! i wanna find out asap!!!!!!

I know I'm the same, and as soon as I know I'm going to buy shite loads of blue or pink clothes :)

frangelle said:
laetitia85 said:

I know I'm the same, and as soon as I know I'm going to buy shite loads of blue or pink clothes :)

For me, the reason i wanna find out is because i wanna know what's growing inside of me, i wanna be able to give it a name, say he or she, u know, just being aware of what im carrying. I'm not really a blue/pink type of person, i quite like the neutrals cuz i think they come in handy if u other children of different sexes. and im naturally very impatient anyway, i just hope that baby won't be hiding on the day of the scan, that would really, really annoy me!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate suprises! I had to know, also, I have been calling my baby Junior since day one and never swayed from my LO being a boy!

I was soooooo happy when I found out, plus my fella lost a bet and is taking me for a lovely romantic dinner this Saturday :)

We had the scan and it was great, all is fine with the baby, although I have a low lying placenta at the front, so I might not feel the baby move that much and need to have another scan at 36 weeks to check that the placenta has moved up out of the way of my cervix.

Hubby is going to scan the pics in today when he gets chance so will post a pic asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back