Scan Today!!!!!!! UPDATED

ASD123456

Reaction score
Morning Girls,

OMG it's my 22weeks and 5 days (lol) scan today! I'm so nervous and extremely excited.

I hope to god everything will be ok :pray:

I'm going back to Wales straight after it for a visit so might not get to update until late tonight or tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well.

Alex xxx

Good luck, looking forward to seeing the pics!! :D
Are you finding out the sex??

Ooooo how exciting, hope he/she puts on a good show for you today then.
Can't wait to see the pics.

bhe101 said:
Are you finding out the sex??

No, we're staying team green, it'll be a struggle but we'll have a nice surprise in July. I'll be studying scan pics of boys and girls online all morning and trying to work it out for myself though :rotfl:

good luck to you too xxxxx congrats for staying team green, im too impatient but with my 1st two children they couldnt tell on the 20 week scans as they had legs tightly shut. im guessing this one will be the same so i may still be team green later too lol xx

hope everything goes ok for you at the scan... cant wait to see piccies!!! :hug:

All went well today. Still team green, supposedly the sex I'm having is the most active sex in the womb?!?!?!?! Anyone have any ideas?

I will add pics when I go back to work on Monday.

Hope you all have brilliant weekends!

Alex xxx

I'm pretty sure boys are meant to be more active in the womb, but tbh my little ones constantly moving atm, i spent 5 hours in a cash office today and had to stop to watch her at one point, she just doesnt stop!
Have fun guessing!! Thouch i have to admit to beign totally off on my guess lol

Glad your scan went well :D Well with my 1st pregnancy, my lil boy was very still in both scans. Has never been so still for a minute since tho :rotfl:

Ummm boys are lazy?

This is what my Mum always said to me!!! I must say, my first two babies were very active (particularly the second) and they turned out to be girls, and this one's the same, although I am staying green!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back