I have just....

LaineyG

Reaction score
put Mhairi to bed in a Grobag for the first time! :shock:

Up until now she was swaddled (I know, I know, she was swaddled for too long), but when I move her into her own room and cotbed I want her to be in a grobag.

She took an extra 5 minutes to settle, but is now sleeping, so fingers crossed!!!

xxx

If you have a TKMaxx near you try there!

They have a MASSIVE selection on genuine grobags for 16-17 quid. So if tonight works :pray: guess where I'm going tomorrow!!??

xxx

LaineyG said:
If you have a TKMaxx near you try there!

They have a MASSIVE selection on genuine grobags for 16-17 quid. So if tonight works :pray: guess where I'm going tomorrow!!??

xxx
lol i LOVE tk max! i have just picked Glenn a new one up today for £8, in the sale he loves them and as soon as he sees his he knows its bedtime...lol tonight he even tried tried to help me with it, he was putting his feet in and trying to pull it up..lol

I wouldntbe without her grobags now..it puts my mind at rest and i agree she knows its bed time when she goes in there :cheer:

Mhairi looked at me like I had two heads when I popped her in it and stuck her in the carry cot! :lol:

Wee lamb, it's been all quiet since 7.....only one trip to reinstall the dummy!

xxx

I love grobags!

We put Daniel in it when he was about 4 months and he is sleeping in them ever since. I was worried first night that he wont go to sleep, but he did! :dance: And I think he feels fore comfy now when he can strech his hands and legs.

i swaddled hananh till about 8 weeks ago... didnt do any harm :?

I love grobags! immy knows its time for bed when she gets in there and im happy knowing shes warm and snug, though when its extra chily i chuck her big fluffy pink blankie over her.

mrs_tommo22 said:
I love grobags! immy knows its time for bed when she gets in there and im happy knowing shes warm and snug, though when its extra chily i chuck her big fluffy pink blankie over her.

You posted a pic of Imogen in that pic grobag a while back and she looked soooo cute! It made me want to put Ella in hers so I did - Then curiously unzipped it during a nightfeed and saw it was for 3-6 month old babies :lol: :oops:

I'm gonna get a 0-3 month one though :D

It worked!

She slept like she usually does! A wee bit more alert when I went in to give her the dreamfeed, but I'm sure she'll get used to it!

I'm on ebay already looking for some and if I don't win it's TKMaxx!!!

xxx

Great news!! I'm buying a 0-3 one for Ella from the next website :)

poppy160 said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

You posted a pic of Imogen in that pic grobag a while back and she looked soooo cute! It made me want to put Ella in hers so I did - Then curiously unzipped it during a nightfeed and saw it was for 3-6 month old babies :lol: :oops:

I'm gonna get a 0-3 month one though :D

lelands in a 3-6 month old one , it fits ok , infact i cant see it lasting till his 6 month i recon his legs will poke out bottom lol aslong as its snug round her houlders i wouldnt worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back