I have just realised.........

leannesxb

Reaction score
my boy is alot more clever than I would have given him credit for. Over the past week I have had 2 nights break whhere daddy has taken him downstairs to sleep. On both occasions he has slept for 7 hours!!! When my mum had him the other day he was fine till he loked at me then cried! Just now he was kicking off so I took him from Jase and he is now laying in my arms quite happy with his hand on my boob. My sneaky little monkey is already playing on my emotions and insecurities from the past few weeks. How manipulative is my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just posted a similar thread! They are so smart and they love their Mummies :)

Max is so well behaved for anyone other than me!!

Its not fair is it! Xxx

yep, i know the feel, he tends to behave for everyone else and play up for mum. xx

Were the opposite, shes good for me, if shes fussy she will scream at everyone but me, i can almost always soothe her, just sometimes im too tired and stressed to do it lol. if shes crying for other ppl and they give her back she goes quiet almost straight away.

They are sneaky and manipulative for sure! I'll find the link to the article I found when pregnant

Charley is like it at the minute. He crys when he is with me but he is quite for his dad.

I would have thought it should have been the other way around as his dad is always working so doesnt see him as much as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back