• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i have had such an awful awful day

halemon

Reaction score
:(

What a day, first of all i had a burny feeling 'down there' yesterday and worried i've got a little infection so went to see a nurse at the surgery today and she had a look (Embarrassing :oops: ) and said it looked red and sore!!! Nice! she's given me some cream fro thrush but had also sent off a swab in case anything nastier - what if it is something nastier - like what, will it hurt little one , (hayley now goes off into worryland, tears, over emotional blubs) NOT NICE!

I have also been feeling crappy today, hot, sickish, heady, me and OH had to do the food shop and i kept crying as i felt bad and kept worrying, then i suddenlt thought, what if im feleing bad because the infection is getting worse and its causing problems..... Please dont laugh at my stupid head because im nearly in tears about it all now, hormones have definitely done something to me. Then OH accidentally knocked the bump while reaching back for my hand - cue more tears and he felt awful too. Plus my car is in garage for serious troubles and is going to cost a bomb to fix when they finally work out whats wrong with it, god help me if i went into early labour and needed to get somewhere.

I felt so ill this afternoon i went back to the nurse (feeling really bloody stupid) and told her i felt rubbish. she sort of reassured me but also sort of didnt, so here i am, been laying on the sofa all afternoon, stil feeling rubbish, also worrying im coming down with flu or something, worry worry how on earth would you give birth with the flu - oh listen to me! i feel so low :(

awwww hunni have loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a period of feeling just like you do about 2 weeks ago i couldnt stop crying at everything, i think it was just all of my emotions coming out. Hopefully yours will pass soon to. Chin up hun.

:hug:

Hey hope you feel better soon,
I had a swab taken the other week becasue of soreness and cramps and it came back fine, just a little bit of flora (begingings of thrush) i use to work in the womens emergancy room and when anyone comes in with a sore foo foo its common practice to take a swab. sometimes even if they didnt have a sore foofoo and just a water infection they take swabs from there to rulle out bacteria's most of which are common in the body.
And your bound to feel crappy especially if its stingy down there and your not feeling well. and join the club for crying hubby says i could provide the whole of the north west with water teh amount of tears I produce. hehe. and as for giving birth with flu ask for the drugs hehe.
Get pleanty of rest drink lots of fluids and have paracetamol to keep your temp down and harras the nurses and midwives as much as you want thats what there paid for xxx
I hope you feel better soon
:hug: :hug: :hug:
pam xx

Oh hun It probably is just thrush, Im sorry you feel so rubbish. get yourself to bed cuddled up with a hot water bottle.
Hope you feel better very soon :hug: :hug:

oh thank you so much for those replies, feel a right stupid idiot for posting such a moany post! spent most of yesterday in bed, woke up feeling o.k but will continue to rest today too. Foofoo as pam likes to call it (made me laugh!!!!!) is a bit itchy still but i'm persevering with cream - oh joy and pleasantness there!!

Its snowing at the moment, which is nice and i love everyone on here for being so lovely!

Take care lovely ladies

Hayley xxxx

Glad you are feeling better hun. Thrush is fairly common in pregnancy (as with everything else!). Try not to worry :hug:

Claire x

oh hun you sound exactly like i did last week.. it was terrible! a mix of emotions were running through me at a million mils per hour. today i cried coz the freezer broke and my ice cubes melted -dont care about the meat- I NEED MY ICE CUBES!!!! i eat about 3 trays a day of them and have to pace myslef else i wont have any left before bed and that will ruin my night haha! i just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: theres always 999 you can call if something was to happen while your cars in the garrage hun, remember that and as for thrush its totaly normal and will clear up soon x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back