i have given in ....

k8_005

Reaction score
And bought a paddling pool lol they had run out of any I could sit in which is what I ideally wanted but this will do my feet anyway and only 2.99 from Argos yay hubby blowing it up n then I'm filling it cankles be warned..... X

Yh i kept saying i didnt want one but OH picked one up for £1.99 in Tesco yesterday and told me not to complain lol. Was nice yesterday and ill be using it tomoro too xx

I have to say it is worth having one even if I look wierd to the neighbours. Lol x

iv got the same one k8 worth every penny in my opinion!! xx

That's a bloody good idea! I've struggles today :-/ x

Certainly is worth it. Refreshing xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I got one the other day lovely splashing my feet in it :)

And bought a paddling pool lol they had run out of any I could sit in which is what I ideally wanted but this will do my feet anyway and only 2.99 from Argos yay hubby blowing it up n then I'm filling it cankles be warned..... X

I bough the exact same one for my LO jack to lie in and splash about in!! He hated it but me and the oh ended up cooling our feet! And as u say for £2.99 I don't care if it lasts a week! And on another train of thought I was thinking of trying for baby no 2 in dec but if its this hot next July I don't know whether I can cope! I certainly take my hats off to u tri 3 ladies at the minute! U r amazing xxxx

sounds nice!! My feet are huge and swollen at the mo and very sore and achey!! xxxx
Relax and chill out hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back