I have a date!!

I had this in 2000, didn't even ovulate afterwards, 10 years on and things are working by themselves strangely. The recovery was quite easy, took me a while to pee, I had some blood loss and cramps and couldn't sleep on my tummy for a week. I had 3 horses to see to at the time, although too sore to ride, I managed to cycle the 3 miles and muck out. Good luck xxxx

Woo Hoo!

Great news!!:)

I think if you've the belly ring a good few years it won't heal, however you'll have to take it out anyway when you are preggo!! :):):)

xx

At least you got a date! That's brillant news Viccky!

xx

Yay :) so glad you finally got it and you don't have to wait too long xxxx

Ewwwww ive just looked on youtube at ovarian drilling.....totally gross!!!

What is it supposed to do exactly? xxx

Urghh got my op details in the post today .. operation is being done at bloody 7.30 AM!!!!

The hospital I have to go to is an hours drive away as well ... Gunna be an early start for me!!

so pleased you've got a date! At least there'll be no hangover for you on new years day :) xxx

Ewwwww ive just looked on youtube at ovarian drilling.....totally gross!!!

What is it supposed to do exactly? xxx

Grim isn't it!!

I think the idea is they burn off some of the cysts which can help regulate your hormones, sadly its only a temporary fix lasting around 6 to 12 months if your lucky.

really pleased you have a date now hun, you can start planning and looking forward to this being out of the way. i can deffo see a 2012 baby for you!

also, 7.30 is annoying but might mean you get to go home the same day?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back