I hate this!!

AyeshaD

Reaction score
Just feel like want to share with you guys...

Had my midwife appointment last tuesday and night before spotted brown discharge. As morning came and told them about the slightly bleeding, they sent me to early scan as i was 10weeks 4days...Everything went well but that silly nurse didnt let me heard the babay heartbeat :mad: so pissed!...but told me I was 11 weeks 2days and pushed toward to 19 june now... Have to wait till 20th week scan.

So sad... feel like want to complain and yell to that stupid nurse?:mad:

Ive never heard babys heart beat yet. Its quite common unless you specifically ask I dont think they show you.

I asked at my 12 week scan, but all I got was the midwife will do it for you later on :( So thats why I heard mine at 16 weeks x

The midwife didnt use the doppler on me until I was 16 weeks either hun. I'm confused about your dates though? I take it you thought you were further along than you are? xx

i didnt hear mine at the scan either but i have a fetal doppler so i can check in any time

Yup, never heard mine at 12 week scan either, saw it on the screen but didn't hear it. Only heard it at all as specifically asked at 16 weeks cos was worried.

Hi Lexusno1, I must miscalculate it wrong and wasnt sure how far I was. Net calculate it 10weeks 4days that time and i was following that..

So am not the only one then... I think they should let you heard the heartbeat for just 2 sec to erase up the worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back