I hate my doctors!!!!!!!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just having a bit of a rant!!! We only moved to the area last September, and the doctors have already messed 3 important things up, through lack of communication. Anyway, went to doctors not last Friday, but the Friday before and she was really nice saying I will have to have an early dating scan to see how for gone I am. Heard nothing, so one of my friends suggested I rang up the hospital direct and see what is going on. They rang me today and said they have not received a referral, hadn't even heard of me.

So, I rang my doctors, the receptionist looked for me and said the referral was sent on the 26th June. I said it obviously hasn't been and she put me through to the secretary. Boy was she a bitch!!! (sorry) When I explained I needed an early scan, and she finally got off her bum to look for the letter (after her also saying it had been sent), she said they were still waiting for a signature!!!!!!! I was fuming!!! and to top it off, she said in a snooty voice, that it's common practice to have an early scan anyway at 12 weeks. Well I went mad and told her that I have already had 1 child and know about the 12 week scan, but the whole point of the early dating scan is to see how far gone I am in the first place!!!

Sorry had to have a moan, they are all cows and pillocks at my doctors :x :x

xxxxx

Doctors think they know everything.
If I was you, i would book an appointment with your doctor and tell them that it is unacceptable and tell them about their receptionist!!!!!!
xx

:x they really do annoy me hun too iv had lots of problems with my receptionest too.

hope you get your scan soon hun :hug: :hug:

Do they train doctors receptionists to be lazy, clueless and rude? xx

Awww hun go and complain, im hoping to have a dating scan too. They better treat me better!

Go shout at them!!! Hope your ok, cant belive we're both preg now , YAY!

That is awful, its the receptionists are so rude, seems to be commonplace :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back