• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hate my bloody doctor :(

DanDecMum

Reaction score
Dec had his hospital appointment this morning and I am raging :( His problem could have been sorted 3 months ago when I first seeked help on it, if only my stupid doctor has examined him :wall2::wall2: He has chronic constapation which has led to little tears all over his back passage :( his little bottom is literally tore to pieces
:( He is now on medication for the next 6 months :mad: Goodness knows how much pain my little man has been in the past few months :'( The Doc in the hospital said that, that is probably why he didnt want to poop in the toilet he was having trouble going, my stupid doctor told me it was normal regression :mad:

But I suppose on the bright side it is now being sorted.

GP's can be such a worry, I think I'd be complaining! Glad to hear little Dec is getting the treatment he needs now though!

I'd be mad too hon! Glad it's being sorted - poor Dec xxx

our health care system can be rubbish at the best of times. you don't get seen to unless you're leg hanging off! if you're concerned about anything you're deemed a hyperchondriac. glad everything getting sorted out now though hun. your poor little boy! i'd think about a second opinion next time you're worried about anything!! xxx

Glad its finally been sorted hun :hug:

Poor little Dec :(

Oh my goodness :( poor lil man! I hope his meds help him feel better x

Glad you got him on some medication now, and he can start healing X

Glad you finally got it sorted.. Id be really mad at our doctor if he did the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back