I got offered a seat on the bus!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I'm so excited I must finally look pregnant! This young girl was staring at me then asked if I wanted to sit! Got the biggest grin on my face now lol!!

I remember I was about 34 weeks, it was obvious I was pregnant and on a busy train I was stood for 30 min no one bothered offering their seat. It's good to know there are some nice people.

I've noticed that people tend not to offer their seats here. However, when I was at a London tube station last month and there were no free seats all I had to do was put my hand on my belly and say "Excuse me, could I have a seat please" and all three guys in front of me jumped up and I ended up with three seats lol. I think I remember sitting down saying "Well,.. I'm not that big yet!" :lol:

Nice to hear you got a seat without asking :)

I've noticed that people tend not to offer their seats here. However, when I was at a London tube station last month and there were no free seats all I had to do was put my hand on my belly and say "Excuse me, could I have a seat please" and all three guys in front of me jumped up and I ended up with three seats lol. I think I remember sitting down saying "Well,.. I'm not that big yet!" :lol:

Nice to hear you got a seat without asking :)

You should have lay down and demanded some peeled grapes :D

Really nice, in London I found its women most of the time who offer seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back