I get another scan tomorrow :D *Updated*

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
Ive got my nhs scan tomorrow as the other one i had was a private one.

So i get to see my lil boy again :cheer:

*update*

All went well, i was told to pee coz my bladder was too full :roll:. just dont seem to be able to get it right lol. 12 week scan bladder not full enough - 20 week scan too full :lol: . all his measurements etc were good and to his dates. and they said he was a boy also. so i think hes a boy :wink:

Yay! You must be so excited! :cheer: I only get on scan on the NHS and I've had it!

I'm going to book a private one too. Hope you get a good look at him :hug:

haha i know, was my fault for being so impatient to start with :oops:

WOOOOO!!! That's great! It's a shame they weren't able to give you your NHS date sooner - but then again you get to see bubs again which is FAB!! enjoy it!!!

BabyBee said:
WOOOOO!!! That's great! It's a shame they weren't able to give you your NHS date sooner - but then again you get to see bubs again which is FAB!! enjoy it!!!
yeah i wouldnt have minded but i was just worried that OH wouldnt be able to come with me if it was too short notice. but hes managed to swapped shifts with someone so that he can come :cheer:

Claire&Jack said:
haha i know, was my fault for being so impatient to start with :oops:

No harm in it lovely, if we could we'd see these tykes every week :)

Hope u have fun :)

:hug:

YAY! How lovely for you to get to see your little boy again!! Hope you enjoy your scan tmro!! x

Good Luck Claire, hope everything is fine, im sure it will be. We have ours on Thursday, husband is onshore at the moment so he can make this one also.

Glad all went well hun! You lucky thing getting to see him again! :cheer: Oooh! So it all sounds pretty certain he's a little boy then!! :cheer: xxx

Great to hear the scan confirmed everything was fine, how lovely to see your little boy again, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back