i forgot to have a moan

budge

Reaction score
about high school fecking musical!!!!

they go on and on about the DVD before christmas! all us mums go out our way to get the dVD for our DD and what do they do!!!!????

put it on terrestial TV a day after boxing day :x :x :x :x :x

WHAT A FECKING LIBERTY!!!!!

DID ANYONE ELSE GET SLIGHTLY PEE'D OFF ABOUT THAT ?

i brought that for my neice we watched it xmas day then it was on the next day lol....i did't think the tv got films sooo quickly :?

i thought it was a flaming cheek!

I do agree with you on that hun not just with that film but most films. I didnt go and buy it as i didnt think it would be any good but i watched and loved it.

Do you feel better for getting that off your chest hun? :hug:

budge said:
WHAT A FECKING LIBERTY!!!!!

Don't watch the Catherine Tate Show by any chance do you Jen? :rotfl:

That is really bad when they do that, I agree. I watched a bit, thought it was a lot about nothing so thank goodness didn't buy it.

I agree - shouldn't be allowed. It's happened to DVDs I've been duped into buying before. :x

londoner im budge!

tracy i feel loads better!

i did love the film though! it was like grease! :cheer:

budge said:
londoner im budge!

tracy i feel loads better!

i did love the film though! it was like grease! :cheer:

lol Crap sorry. Watching Dying Young and not looking at the screen while I type.

thats great hun always have a good rant to get it off your chest (well several a day in your case :rotfl: )

Yes the film was like grease i loved will proberly go and get it this weekend :hug:

my partners kids got it too. i really liked it to begin with but once youve watched it a million times...... i know all the songs off by heart :wall:

Budgie babe i was going mad when i saw it on!!!!

Was straightning my hair upstairs and threw a right strop
OH thought i burnt myself i shouted that loudly :oops:

i bloody missed it ... didnt even no it was on gutted

aww Budge that would wreck my head too hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's a pile of crap anyway and non of them can act - but I guess if the kids love it!!!

OH's little sister got it and no one would watch it (they had all seen it so scarpered the room when she put it on) except me, i was comfy on the couch and I couldn't be arsed moving, plus she was feeding me chocolate, so I sat through the full thing :wall:

BUT TO CALL IT THE MODERN DAY GREECE IS JUST DIAFUCKINGBOLICAL - NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING TO BE MATCHED TO GREECE - IT KICKS ASS

i wanna see it :( iv downloaded the album though so sad arent i :rotfl:

I agree 100% - bought it for DD and OH went mad when he saw it was on boxing day. It wasn't even as thouh it was a chep DVD. Have to say DD has watced it loads.

i watched the last half hour and now i really wanna see the rest lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back