what presents have you bought people?

lou said:
Heres my list so far....

OH - Sat nav. jumper. socks. Long way down DVD.

Oooh is that on DVD? OH likes that, I'm getting him the book so might get him the dvd too as he missed it last week as I was watching Kylie :lol:

So far got Lush gift sets for sis & neice

Eefie has got a 7 in1 trekker (ride on toy) jungle book video, some flashcards and books, cuddle Po and a steering wheel thing from vtech.

DD has got the pink Ltd edition mark 4 GHD's, a wool coat, some boots, a pair of goldigga jeans, harry potter 4 & 5 & a lush set

OH has got wildlife dvd's, led zeppelin & seal's album, some aftershave and he wants a dressing gown

I want to get my mum an Ancestry.com subscription and my dad is a miserable git so he can have some cheese and wine from tesco :lol:

Thinking of getting my nan a freeview box but worried she wont know how to use it

My 2 nephews, dunno, probably aftershave & I buy my friend little ones something so betty spagetti and ummm what do 10 year old boys like???

lou said:
I dunno havent bought it yet. She's 98. What do you buy a 98 year old???? Hankies?

:think:

Thermal undies (trust me on this one!) they do some pretty ones in littlewoods :) Or a nice cardi that kinda thing. Be careful with slippers as they can cause falls (they make special ones for older folk that dont slip off)

ohh n also Leahs best bud a nursery - laura, got her a little toy from ELC n then all the girls that work in her nursery room, got them some sanctuary sets from Boots, cos they do an ace job n Leah LOVES nursery, always has a smile.

Minime said:
lou said:
Heres my list so far....

OH - Sat nav. jumper. socks. Long way down DVD.

Oooh is that on DVD? OH likes that, I'm getting him the book so might get him the dvd too as he missed it last week as I was watching Kylie :lol:

Yeah look.....

oops sorry I was trying to show you the link to the DVD at tesco but it won't work.

And last year they had the Long way round on DVD when they went from the UK to New York via Russia.
:)

Minime said:
lou said:
I dunno havent bought it yet. She's 98. What do you buy a 98 year old???? Hankies?

:think:

Thermal undies (trust me on this one!) they do some pretty ones in littlewoods :) Or a nice cardi that kinda thing. Be careful with slippers as they can cause falls (they make special ones for older folk that dont slip off)

awww bless ya :hug: thanks hun. My mum always gets her a cardigan because she is so fussy and she doesn't go out anymore and her flat is always boiling hot so I don't think she'd wear thermals. She loves Lily of the Valley so I'm thinking some nice talc and bubble bath and soap. I'll get her some cans of guiness too, thats her secret to living to a ripe old age!!! :wink:

Tori said:
ohh n also Leahs best bud a nursery - laura, got her a little toy from ELC n then all the girls that work in her nursery room, got them some sanctuary sets from Boots, cos they do an ace job n Leah LOVES nursery, always has a smile.

Thats nice of you :D I was going to buy Isaac's friends some little pressies but if some of the "not so regular" mums turn up at playgroup then I'd feel horrible giving some kids pressies and not others. Well I wouldnt do it, I'd have to hide the pressies and give them on the quiet :shhh:

:roll: :lol:

Macaulay
Bike
Stereo
Street magic set
Need for Speed Carbon (PS2)
WWE game (PS2)
World Record Book
Spiderman Duvet set
Chain
Remote Control Car
Watch
Clothes
Trainers
Stocking Fillers

Jordan
Bike
Stereo
Sonic Riders (PS2)
Star Wars (PS2)
Dinosaur Book
Spiderman Duvet Set
Spinosaurus
Madagascar (PS2)
WWE Wrestling ring
Constuction Set
Clothes
Trainers
Stocking Fillers

Rob
Car stereo
Clothes
Smellies

How many things in total do you get your kids?

skairdykat said:
Macaulay
Bike
Stereo
Street magic set
Need for Speed Carbon (PS2)
WWE game (PS2)
World Record Book
Spiderman Duvet set
Chain
Remote Control Car
Watch
Clothes
Trainers
Stocking Fillers

Jordan
Bike
Stereo
Sonic Riders (PS2)
Star Wars (PS2)
Dinosaur Book
Spiderman Duvet Set
Spinosaurus
Madagascar (PS2)
WWE Wrestling ring
Constuction Set
Clothes
Trainers
Stocking Fillers

Rob
Car stereo
Clothes
Smellies

How many things in total do you get your kids?

Are you santa? :shock: :wink:

Dunno really, I suppose I just buy what I know he'll like then stop when I think he has enough without me buying crap for the sake of it? It must be harder having more than one kid because you have to strike a balance.

:D

My belly's big enough :wink:

I know what you mean about striking a balance. Just been wrapping some and I've worked out that up to now Jordans got 2 more than Macaulay. Also have had to say to Macaualay that his pile won't be as big this year because he's getting older and although he'll have more or less the same amount his will be in smaller boxes so it will look less LOL.

I love Christmas but really hate all the preparation and cost :roll:

skairdykat said:
My belly's big enough :wink:

I know what you mean about striking a balance. Just been wrapping some and I've worked out that up to now Jordans got 2 more than Macaulay. Also have had to say to Macaualay that his pile won't be as big this year because he's getting older and although he'll have more or less the same amount his will be in smaller boxes so it will look less LOL.

I love Christmas but really hate all the preparation and cost :roll:

Yeah and then once the presents are all opened and everyone is happy, :pray: , you wonder what you was all worked up about!! :roll:

My mum always made it look like we all had the same by making up the numbers of presents to equal numbers with packets of crayons and drawing pads, cheapy sorts of things :wink:

LOL thats my trick too.

And you spend ages wrapping them nice only for them to be ripped opened without even a second look at the wrapping nor the name tag which I try and not make it look like my writing LOL. Every year I say that I'm not going towrap them as neat and I just can't help it :wall:

skairdykat said:
LOL thats my trick too.

And you spend ages wrapping them nice only for them to be ripped opened without even a second look at the wrapping nor the name tag which I try and not make it look like my writing LOL. Every year I say that I'm not going towrap them as neat and I just can't help it :wall:

If you've got the nack of wrapping presents good you can't help it! Jed is best at wrapping, we are going to wrap all of Isaacs christmas eve. I'm really looking forward to it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back