I finally got a sign!

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
Im losing plug! Ive been waiting for weeks for something to happen, now it has I feel really wierd. No other signs yet though and I know it could still be weeks away, I feel like things are finally moving along though.

Think Im going to have a nice stroll, have a nice dinner and take a long bath :)

Best of luck and keep us updated, Enjoy your dinner.

XXXXXXXXx

Rachel21 said:
Im losing plug! Ive been waiting for weeks for something to happen, now it has I feel really wierd. No other signs yet though and I know it could still be weeks away, I feel like things are finally moving along though.

Not to get you excited or anything, but when i was having my DS i lost my plug on a tuesday and he was here by the thursday morning!

Get walking and bouncing on birthing ball. :D

oooh exciting!

My signs are period type pains - think baby is moving down again as I had this last weekend and at my midwife appointment I was told baby is in my pelvis. Fingers crossed at my next paaointment baby is even more engaged ;)

ohhhh-exciting stuff!!! Hope it isn't long for you.xxx
:D

Really not feeling well :( I have period type pain but its constant not coming and going. My walk was rather painful. I feel like Ive sat on an umbrella.

Sounds like your body is doing the labour thing!!

Good luck Rachel :) :hug:

I had a bath and now its all stopped. At least I can get some sleep :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Morning honey! I was about to post to see if anyone else couldn't sleep.

Sorry you're feeling sad :hug: :hug: No more developments yet?

Im getting alot of back pain with the odd stabbing feeling in my lower tummy. How are you today?

Although that must be uncomfortable, it still sounds like a good sign doesn't it? I hope things keep developing, it is sooo frustrating waiting!

I am annoyingly well! There is nothing going on with this baby at the minute, think it has every intention of staying for another few weeks!! I just can't seem to be able to sleep.

Lost a little more plug. Feeling very sick and wanting to sleep
:cry:

all sounds good Rachel - make the most of resting while you can :)

:hug: :hug:

Your symptoms sound exactly the same as me. I have really horrid back ache and period pains. i keep getting tightenings but not painful ones just a constant heavy feeling really low down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back