I feel ***t!

rachyryan

Reaction score
I cant believe how truly crap i feel, and i still have 7 weeks to go. Since Friday I have felt sick, dizzy, hot, cold, sweaty, havent slept a lot until last night and have the worst piles (tmi) sorry ever. They are so painful and huge. Anyone else feeling like this or am i just being a total and complete moan. If so please feel free to give me a slap and tell me to pull myself together!!

oh no I know how terrible it is, u got all right to complain, I have been sick for weeks now and Im completly exhausted. Hope u get alot of rest and someone is looking after u xxx

just try to rest think we are all feeling a bit battered now :( xxxx

I feel crap too !!! got leaky boobs hot all the time and now have gastric reflux which gavison not helping with !! also have a varicose vein on my lala !!! i'll come moan with u !! have decided to do much today till i have to pick up my eldest from school hubby is going to get my 2 yr old from nursery while i take eldest to swimming and has said its a take away night so dont have to cook !!! just have to keep thinking its not long now !!!! xxxx

Thanks girls, i am so glad i am not the only one. I dont remember it being this hard the last time. I am just pottering about the house today lewisca, i really dont feel like doing anything. I see you are from Coventry are you having your baby at UHCW?

Hi yer had my other 2 there too. Just seen how close u r to me !! where r u having your lo ? xxx

Yeah at uhcw but i am from scotland so dont know what it's like really. All my appointments have been in rugby but have a growth scan on tuesday there so i'll get to see what it's like. What do you think of it?

i have consultant and growth scan on mon !!! I work there too as a nurse. I can honestly say i cant fault the staff on labour ward they r fantastic when i had my second the staff on the ward seemed over stretched but was glad i could b left to do things my way !! if they pulled my planned induction away from me i may not like them though !!!! still dont think i would go anywhere else though. xxx

Thats good to know, I am a nurse too at George Eliot!! Good luck with your scan on Monday then, your lucky being induced at 38 weeks wish i only had 5 weeks to go.

what a small world !!!! hope your scan goes well. the induction is due to spd so am still worried they may change their mind hoping to pin them down to a date on mon !! xx

u just feel so guilty to for feeling crap !!! should b enjoying this last bit and i cant wait for it to b over !!!! xxx

I'm hoping i am just having a bad week and i'll start to feel better again for a few weeks, wishful thinking maybe. I just have no energy at all, going out the house is a chore even just to get my son from school. I really dont want to wish the pregnancy away but i am praying this wee man makes an early appearance now. It helps to moan on here though think my dh has just about had enough of my constant moaning!

I have piles too, have had them on and off for years since having my first baby and I just know they will be hell after the birth :( finding it really hard to breath and the sharp shooting pains up through me, OMG they just hurt so much and my back feels like it's gonna snap in half :wall2:

Last edited:
Think my oh has had enough of me moaning too !! I struggle with the school run too . Would probably feel better if I could sleep better !! Don't want to wish it away either but glad this is my last pregnancy !! Xxx

Chrissie, I feel your pain, i never knew how painful they could be, but I am in tears with the pains at the moment. I am so worried about giving birth with them. I have been putting cream on for a couple of days now and even used the suppositories but nothing is working.

Yeah they are a nightmare, an ice pack can help numb them for a while and a warm bath, I've had mine operated on b4 but the bloody things always came back :wall2:
Scheriproct Ointment and suppositories are pretty good and helps with the pain, can only get it from the doctor though.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Chrissie, if it doesnt get any better tomorrow i will go to docs, and see what they say. I have never suffered like this before. I dont really think there is much that can be done to clear them up before the birth, the pressure i feel when standing or walking is so much that cant be helping at all. I am such a moan right now but feel better for sharing lol. Thanks everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back