I Feel So Silly..... :(

Aww Debbie, poor you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You are not silly, from what I have seen of friends with SPD, it is really debilitating, two of my friends said it was worse than the labour itself. On top of that you have a cold AND you are still working. You deserve a medal! Get yourself as comfy as you can and enjoy a lovely nap this afternoon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

with all three of my labours i had a bad cold about a week before.......maybe its a sign :D

cherylcusack said:
with all three of my labours i had a bad cold about a week before.......maybe its a sign :D

My sister had a cold with 2 of hers aswell! :shock:

I have a cold which has got slightly worse too :shock: Nope I have told the boy to stay in there for another few weeks...Dans a good boy, listening already to mummy :|

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its just everything getting on top of you hun, try to relax and get your feet up x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I imagine you're also really tired from waking up lots with the pain too
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Could you try giving yourself a sweep or getting Matt to give it a go?

Aww Debbie, poor you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You are not silly, from what I have seen of friends with SPD, it is really debilitating, two of my friends said it was worse than the labour itself. On top of that you have a cold AND you are still working. You deserve a medal! Get yourself as comfy as you can and enjoy a lovely nap this afternoon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

cherylcusack said:

My sister had a cold with 2 of hers aswell! :shock:

I have a cold which has got slightly worse too :shock: Nope I have told the boy to stay in there for another few weeks...Dans a good boy, listening already to mummy :|

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its just everything getting on top of you hun, try to relax and get your feet up x

could matt not try a DIY sweep on you sooner than the mw would?

Its horrible having a cold when you're so uncomfortable anyway , imnot surprised you feel down

and I KNOW what its like when you cant change your work situation depsite people telling you otherwise :hug: :hug: :hug: our situations are all individual and we sometimes really dont have any sensible alternative

could matt not try a DIY sweep on you sooner than the mw would?

Its horrible having a cold when you're so uncomfortable anyway , imnot surprised you feel down

and I KNOW what its like when you cant change your work situation depsite people telling you otherwise :hug: :hug: :hug: our situations are all individual and we sometimes really dont have any sensible alternative

Sending :hug: to you!

I know what you mean it's those last few weeks where you know something could happen and you are all excited, only to be told that they are still nice and comfy in there! It's wierd though, I never thought I'd say it but I miss my bumb and the excitement of him coming out, ever so slightly!

Just keep thinking not long now..as soon as Flump pops out the SPD vanishes!

:hug:

Sending :hug: to you!

I know what you mean it's those last few weeks where you know something could happen and you are all excited, only to be told that they are still nice and comfy in there! It's wierd though, I never thought I'd say it but I miss my bumb and the excitement of him coming out, ever so slightly!

Just keep thinking not long now..as soon as Flump pops out the SPD vanishes!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back